This is a great product. I am able to put an entire sectional outdoor seating under this. It is the same material and probably the same company that Fortunoff sells to its customers.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
The covers completely covered our new teak furniture, and the neutral color was ideal.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Identical
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on
Not a big fan of ordering items like this online as they rarely are as advertised but this was an exception. Quick delivery, good quality, looks great...my neighbor said he wants one
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great as advertised
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
While this patio cover certainly is big enough to cover my patio sectional, it is so large that it is difficult for me to work with. It could be due to the fact that my sectional is on a balcony and there is not a lot of room to work in. It was a good value and does have ties on the sides if in case of wind, I am just not sure I can work with it.
I really like the quality of the fabric: it's easy to wipe/spray off and definitely keeps the water off the furniture! There is one thing I would suggest to the manufacturer (not Overstock's fault): it needs additional ties to tie the cover to the furniture. There are four, and this cover is really big. One tie came off the fabric within a month of having it tied down over the furniture. Additional ties would help to secure the cover better. That would be my only concern with this item, otherwise, completely happy...so far.
We've had this cover about 10 months now. We chose this instead of separate covers, we push out chairs, tables and couches together and it fits over everything nicely. It was outside last year in September and October, and this summer since May. We find that the water leaks through in places, which we would prefer if it didn't (of course). It does protect the furniture from the sun, tree debris and birds,.
It would have been perfect had the correct size been in the box. Very frustrating that we had to pack it all up and return it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? na
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. we ordered a 120" x 90" cover but received a 90" x 90" cover. The box stated the 120x90 but when we tried it and measured, it was indeed 90x90
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? notaccurate at all
So very pleased with this cover for our large patio table and six chairs, particularly with the attached ties so the cover can be tied down to legs and prevent blowing around or off in our fierce winds. Of all the covers we have used over the years, this is the best so far!