This lamp is beautiful and stylish and I find it perfectly sturdy unlike many of the reviews for similar items. My one problem with the lamp is that it is very dim at max wattage. I bought it to add more light to my dark living room. The lamp takes a 60 watt bulb max. It does not act as a spotlight or even a bright light. I'm keeping it though because it's so pretty.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
No instructions!!! Very unstable. The tripod legs keep closing and sliding around (instructions might have helped us keep that from happening) and the "feet" of the tripod are blunt metal sticks that can scratch our wood floors. We suspected parts were missing to attach to these metal sticks. It does LOOK distinctive.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. unstable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No