I purchased this love seat 4 years ago and had received a well crafted product with superior fabric and build and it remained in perfect condition for 2 years. I then moved and sold it and re-bought this loveseat from overstock 1 year ago. After about 1 year of use, it has started to break on me! The seam is no longer glued/stapled inside, the fabric is not the standard tweet as before. I am quite disappointed with the build of this second love seat and sorely miss the previous quality overstock offered.
I bought this for a client's bedroom. We're keeping it because there are pillows and throws to camouflage its lines. Basically, the seat has too much depth for the width of the loveseat. It's out of proportion ad the seat is harder than I would like. The lines of the loveseat are good, but if I had been able to see it in person before buying, I would have passed on this one.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Okay taupe-y
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. okay
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fine
We've had this loveseat for several months now and continue to get lots of compliments on it. It arrived WELL packaged and fully assembled. The fabric is chenille-like and one of the supports while shipping created a slight indentation in the cushion/fabric, but this relaxed and was unrecognizable within days after its unpackaging. Its the perfect size to stretch out with good book and read, or for extra seating when we need it. As mentioned before, this loveseat comfortably fits two people, three people if you are family or don't mind being cozy. Things to take note : 1) it's longer than an average loveseat so measure your space before ordering, 2) it's lower on the back than average loveseat (hits mid-back, which we wanted) but because of this I added a few extra pillows to cushion to wood top, and 3) it has a firm seat cushion, which has relaxed somewhat with time - it's definitely not "sink into it" seating, if that's what you are looking for.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good
This is a classy loveseat. It may be a bit pricy but the quality and all the compliments you will receive will be ample reward. I have own mine (2 of them) for over a year. Used daily they are just as beautiful as the day I set them in the room. I have a 17 lb. terrier that shares my home. The fabric hides the fur well and can be wiped clean of it with a fabric softener sheet. One of my best purchases at O.com.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It is so much nicer than described
Was not sure initially but was very pleased after seeing in person. We actually ended up buying another one of these for our small living room. Although I would not recommend it to anyone who wants to use it for daily use. But with some creative pillows this looks great in a formal living.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. yes