I love the rug except for the color...color on page appears mostly brown, when in fact it was mostly light blue. It appeared mostly brown not just on one computer but two.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not at all mostly light blue and was very light
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? instead on multi color...it should read multi color primarily light blue
I have a very odd size room that gets a lot of foot traffic, so i liked that it was listed as indoor/outdoor. It was just what I was looking for and it looks great!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was what I expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
This rug is beautiful and we were so excited to put it under our dining room table until we tried to actually move our chairs around. The rug buckles and wrinkles horribly! We went to a carpet store and bought a $*** pad that was 'supposed' to keep it in place. HA! What a waste. I'll NEVER buy a rug off the internet again! What a waste of money this was!
The color from the site was accurate and the product was as represented. It worked very well in the dining room. I doubt it will last more than a couple of years as it is "thin" compared to most braid rugs but it filled an immediate need. If it needs replacing in a couple of years we still will have gotten our money worth. As mentioned it does come "rumpled" but within a day was laying flat.