I had trouble rating this and I am probably not being fair. However, the rug itself is a very nice quality and the colors are very attractive, BUT IT'S NOT THE COLOR SHOWN. I ordered this rug to go with Jefferson natural stair treads. This rug is a cool color w/ blue predominance, not the warm tones as shown. So disappointed.
Lovely rug. I had bought one last year with the warm beige, salmon, rust, green colors. I wanted the same rug to match that one. The description says blue overtones but the picture shows almost no blue at all. The rug that came was mostly blues and cranberry red...very pretty but not what I expected.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? There were no similarities! Picture shows reds, greens, warm colors. Actual rug mostly blues and cranberry.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The picture of the rug and the description of it did not match.
This is the perfect rug for the entrance to our home. It catches all the stuff that is tracked in on shoes while looking great. It dries quickly and a simple vacuuming restores it's appearance. I love the warm colors which blend nicely with the surrounding hardwood floor.
You WILL think they sent you the wrong rug due to the color being so off... but luckily I liked it enough to keep it. No dark beige/tan which is what I though would look nice. Brighter colors with lots of white braided in. I wish this was like amazon where customers could post pictures.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not even close, but luckily I like. i wish I customers could post photos, then I could show you. Th
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made, durable. I know it will last a long time.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Size and thickness are correct, but the colors ....... No, ug.