If you drip water on this product, it will instantly be damaged due to the ridiculously low quality of materials used. This is definitely an instance of you get what you pay for. I should have spent more money and got a decent product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This bed is comprised of the cheapest possible materials. Clearly, a chinese product for which I am opposed to buying. I should have researched better.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The amount of time to put together was not accurate. My husband is brilliant with this stuff and it came in a million pieces to assemble.
Due to weather conditions, the shipment has been separated into three deliveries.So far we received only one box. The mateial is beyond cheap. It is corrugated cardboard with a cheap veneer. Very light and impractical. I can't agree with any of the posts who rave about this product. It is very misleading. I can see this bed chipping away in a matter of days if not while being put together.I don't know how sturdy the construction will be, I have not received it yet. For the life of me, I have no idea why one bed would be shipped on three separate days.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? much lighter
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. cheap
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not at all
I was upgrading to double bed for each of my teenaged boys. The underbed storage also was appealing for this product. This was easy to assemble (my teenagers did most of it). The only advice would be to be sure that the cams are properly aligned (there is a diagram in the directions). The piece does not wobble or feel loose in any way. So far, it's working out great and the storage is a bonus.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matched photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's a basic pressboard product but seems sturdy
This bed was one of the most frustrating pieces of furniture I have ever assembled, and I've done a lot. Where do I begin. Missing hardware, not enough screws. Not one of the drawers fit together properly causing them to be out of square. The particle board on the drawers cracked and split when sliders were attached. Drawer assemblies did not come close to fitting into the bed frame. I needed to rework sliders for drawers so they would enable the drawers to fit in the bed and work smoothly. I would not recommend this to you unless you like fixing other peoples mistakes.
I love my new guest bed. I have plenty of storage for them and for me.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it is just fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Just what I wanted
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
We needed extra storage in our bedroom and this bed frame worked out perfectly. We put a 14 inch memory foam mattress on it with a down filled feather and it is very comfortable. Also is a normal height, which we prefer (Our last bed was too high) The directions were well written and easy to follow. They even tell you about how long it will take for each step of the construction. My husband and I put together in two hours.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color is true to picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. We were pleased with the quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
Did take awhile to assemble, needed 2 people, took about 2 hrs
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good, heavy enough. moved 1x successfully & still reassembled fine
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I purchased this bed for my young son and we love it. I was especially impressed with how well it was packaged and the fact that it came with EXTRA hardware.The quality of the bed itself is very nice, but the interior pieces of the drawers are pretty flimsy. Nothing to worry about if you're filling them with clothing, but I wouldn't recommend putting toys or anything too heavy in them.Great instructions on how to assemble, easy process, but a little time consuming.Slats support the mattress, so no boxspring is needed.
We bought this bed for our son and then bought the nightstand because we liked it so much. The assembly was tedious, but the instructions were very detailed and helpful. Having a cordless power screwdriver made it a lot easier. The instructions were better for the bed than for the nightstand. We are very happy with the product.
I purchased the bed and dresser, the bed is great, the dresser is a bit flimsy and looks somewhat cheap. The drwaers don't pull out smoothly at all. The drawers in the bed, on the other hand, are great! I love this bed, just don't recommend purchasing the matching dreser.
We love our platform bed- It is beautiful , well made, and a wonderful addition to our bedroom. It came in the described time and was exactly as expected. It was, however, a bit of a construction challenge for us, but well worth the time spent in figuring things out and putting them together
Bed was as expected for the price. A plus for me is that I am well accustomed to assembly type furniture and found the directions easy to follow, I put 80% of the bed together myself, requiring my daughters hands for the final steps. Having my own wrench really sped up the process, compared to using the one included in the package of hardware. The one negative is two pieces of the drawer front assembly crumbled during installation and I couldn't find a hardware store near me that carried these type of pieces so I hand to nail and glue the final drawer front together so the drawer could be used.