The Monte Carlo maintains strict guidelines for design excellence with a sink-in comfort. Ideal for the 'gadget lover,' a convenient, non-obtrusive hidden compartment on this chair provides a clutter-free device storage system....more
The Monte Carlo is ideal for the 'gadget lover'. This unit has it all: LED mood lighting, remote control storage, cup holders, table top work surface, iPad/ tablet holder and power recline. A convenient, non-obtrusive hidden compartment on this chair provides a clutter-free device storage system. The Monte Carlo maintains strict guidelines for design excellence with a sink-in comfort.
This recliner is well made with durable leather and a smooth power reclining mechanism. I like the option of using the removable table for computer use or use as a snack table. It also comes with a convenient storage area for the remote(s) which tucks away under the arm of the chair on one side and a cup holder under the other arm.
How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color is accurate
Please tell us about the quality of the product. Durable leather and power.recliner.
How accurate was the on site description of the product? Product description was accurate.
This is a beautiful and well made chair, and I like and will keep it, however there are some features I would change about the design to be more comfortable and utilitarian. I would want better lumbar support so I don't need to add extra pillows, and I would like the table insert to be larger, better located, and more adjustable so as to be ergonomically comfortable.The cup holder is not large enough for my larger glasses or coffee mugs.The storage space is deep but not long.
This chair is simply awesome! Allow me to enumerate why.
1. Style: It just looks cool. LED Lighting and Theatre Seating. Highly complimented and even more envied. I have christened it, "The Throne", but without any swords poking my back.
2. Comfort: It is Top Grain Leather and not a blend or whatever is now passed off as fake leather. The difference is simply known to anyone that has reclined in the prior name material. And while on the subject power recliner and barely audible.
3. Amenities: LED Mood Lighting, Hidden Compartments for Controllers/Remotes, Hidden Compartments for Simple Touch Button Controls, Detachable Wooden Table, & More I probably have not discovered.
4. Assembly: 2 Parts, 30 Seconds....Sweet!
5. Service: Outstanding. Received Slightly Damaged Product [Not Overstock's fault, but FedEx]. Overstock offered credit or exchange after picture verification. Plus they have a policy where live person answers phone within a minute. Very friendly and wickedly fast service. Concession was generous enough that I seriously considered it over exchange...but come on, the Throne must be perfect!
6. Overall Product & Experience: Buy this Throne, and use Overstock as you method of Transaction...or you shall be destined to a life of envy.
Can the "table-top" and "tablet-holder" be tucked into the compartment? Can both units be stored in the compartment at the same time? What are their sizes?
What's the mechanism for attaching these units to the chair arm? From the picture, it looks like that they are just "put" there. Will the table top hold the weight of a laptop?limuobai on Jan 20, 2014Please enter a valid question.Answer This Question
Thank you for your question limuobai. Yes, the table top and tablet holder can both be tucked into the arm compartment. The table top can definitely hold the weight of a laptop. Have a great day.overstockcustomercare1 on Jan 31, 2014
What is the shipping weight of this chair and how much assembly is required please?namnibor on Jun 29, 2013Please enter a valid question.Answer This Question
Hello, namnibor. Hope your day is going well. The shipping weight for this item is 123 pounds. For assembly, you just slide the back down into the metal sleeves attached to the base. After doing so you will hear a click which means the back is locked into the base. Plug the recliner into the outlet and you're good to go! Thank you for shopping with us and please feel free to contact us again with any further questions.
overstockcustomercare1 on Jul 9, 2013
Would this chair be considered a zero gravity chair? Will it recline further back? Also when it is in the recline position do the arm rest open or can you keep them closed?automaitc on Apr 7, 2013Please enter a valid question.Answer This Question
Great questions. This is not a true zero gravity chair as this means the foot deck must rise higher than the heart. This is a full recliner but does fall a few degrees short of this claim. The arm rest can either be opened or closed in any position. These units are very well built, durable and comfortable. The included tablet-holder and table-top accessories are also well received. Thank you for your interest in Monte Carlo.opulencehome on Apr 8, 2013
Shop Overstock.com and find the best online deals on everything for your home and your family. We work every day to bring you discounts on new products across our entire store. Whether you're looking for memorable gifts or everyday essentials, you can buy them here for less.Shop O.com®