I ordered 10 of these chairs for my large dining room, with the intention of slipcovering them. I needed parsons chairs that were true parsons dimensions, and these fit the bill at 42" high which is surprisingly hard to come by. I was extremely pleased with the quality of the chairs, especially for the unbelievable price. They are firm and sturdy, and according to my guests, they are very comfortable for dining. The color was not important to me, as I knew they would be covered, but those who have seen them uncovered thought the color was very unique and would provide a nice change from the slipcovered look if I ever choose to go that route. All in all, I would highly recommend them for anyone who is seeking parsons chairs to use slipcovers on. They are absolutely perfect for that purpose!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
These chairs are beautiful. They are really comfortable, well padded, and the faux leather feels smooth and soft. These chairs may have the best cushion of any chair I've ever owned. The color is kind of an off white with just a tint of green. We had damaged legs so we returned but if we can get another set by Christmas we may re-order.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
Easy to put together and level, shipping was very quick.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Stunning contemporary chairs.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
Ok, lets start here, you get 2 chairs for less than $100. They look terrific. Now, they are at my dining table, which seats 8, and they are perfect for the 3 times a year that we sit there. Are they great quality? NO, but look at the first line of my review. I don't need them to make it through years of tough use, I just need them to sit there and look pretty... and they do!
We bought six of these chairs for our dining room, and we couldn't be happier. The color is exactly as it appears -- a sort of wax bean color. Not green, not yellow. The legs are espresso, but almost black. My husband put together all of the chairs (they are not pre-assembled, as it says in the description), but it only took about 20 minutes per chair. They're comfortable, look much more upscale than their price would suggest, and they are perfect for a modernist décor. We were looking at (and dreading buying) six chairs that cost around $***each. We bought all six of these chairs for $*** with a 20% off coupon.
As long as you're ok with 'average' quality, these chairs are fine. I did receive one leg that had a crack where the screw was supposed to go and I asked for a replacement leg, but have not heard back yet. Without a new leg, the chair is useless so my fingers are crossed!!!
I was very disjointed. The chairs arrived and the legs had cracks, the faux leather looked like it had been twisted in knots. How does something of this material get wrinkled. The legs also looked like it had acetone poured over the chair legs finish. I returned promptly. The chairs were just to place in the corners of the dinning room to add color not really for any use, so i was not looking for anything expensive, but even at this cost it is not worth it. You can find better. Luckily Overstock was helpful in assisting me in the return!
Very poor quality. Took out two--and once I got past the color being very much more yellow than greenish yellow... i tried to assemble them. First one's wood split by the bolts. Second one's nuts were set so deep in the wood that I couldn't get the bolt to reach it. I had ordered a total of 6 chairs. Returned all 6 without even opnening the last 4 from their boxes. After seeing the first 2, I didn't think it was worth it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? IS MORE YELLOW THAN GREEN. Very lemon with a hint of moss.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. VERY POOR. the first one split near the washers when I was tightening it. The 2nd had the receiving nuts set too deep in the wood, so the bolts wouldn't even connect.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? OK