As others have stated, the chair is a bit more dark than in pictures, but it is very attractive and stable! Assembly can be a bit daunting but patience and persistence pays off when complete! It's a very affordable option to add class to your dining room table.
For the value these are great chairs. They are a little darker brown than I wanted but match the breakfast table I had well. I took us some time to get the legs on where the chair was not wobbling but overall we are pleased and our friends have noticed and made good comments
I was pleased with the shipping and even the quality of the chairs. I was NOT happy with the color or the fabric. It was very woven and the color looked green with the yellow thread next to the blue thread. I didn't even assemble them because as soon as I opened the box I knew it would look horrible in my dining room. I wouldn't recommend if you want a mostly neutral color chair with just a hint of blue. It's definitely more bold than just a hint of blue
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was not what I thought it would be. I was expecting a nice airy grey with a hint of blue in the fabric. It was neither. It was mostly a brown/gold fabric with lines of turquoise next to it so in certain lights it looked green
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description of chair was good but not of the fabric or color
These chairs are very nice. I followed the assembly instructions and had no trouble putting them together. I was looking for something different in a fabric, and these chairs have a very interesting blend of color, and this fabric seems like a durable weave. I love the nail heads. The chairs look great around my dining table. I am very happy with this purchase, because I got a solid chair with a unique fabric. I am tired of brown furniture. I am glad I looked on Overstock. The chairs arrived a few days after ordering them, so that is good service from Overstock. I read other reviews about the legs, but I do not see any problem with my chairs. I am very happy. This is the first time I have bought furniture on line. Good value for the money.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matched the photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I was surprised with the quality after reading one of the reviews. I found the chairs to be quite sturdy and the legs are solid wood. I am happy my wife bought these chairs. She is a better judge of color and design. Of course I had to assemble the chairs, but it was not difficult, and we got a great deal on the price compared to other chairs we looked at. We will buy again from Overstock after this positive experience.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good with the close up fabric photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great fabric. Solid chair.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
These chairs are so interesting compared to others I have seen. From afar they appear to me a greyish brown color but up close you can clearly see the texture of the tan and blue fibers. Very pretty and the fabric is soft. The chairs did take about 20 min each to put together which wouldn't have been so bad but we bought 6. They were packaged very well and arrive shortly after I had ordered undamaged. Matching them with a black dining table.
I was excited to get these chairs. They matched my decore perfectly. However, the legs are made out of pine wood and not very durable. They split easily when screwing into the seat. Also, the way these chairs are designed makes them extremely difficult to put together. To make matters worse the front and hind legs are not the same size which makes the chairs sit uneven to the floor. Don't waste your time with this product. It looks nice online, but that's about it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The legs are very poor quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very