Love the fabric and and nailhead trim. Great pop of color in my dining room. Can't beat the price!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was exactly the same!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is fine-it's not top of the line, but for the price of these 2 chairs, it's great quality!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was spot on!
We were very happy with these chairs. They look great and nail trim really classes them up. My husband put them together and altho I did hear a few swear words, they ended up being very sturdy and well balanced.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color very much like picture, texture looks even better
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
The chairs in general are very attractive but!!!! The holes for the bolts to hold the seat to the back were a challenge to align and the front leg installation used a bolt too long and when you forcefully used the supplied wrench to tighten, the back of the leg at the connection point splintered away and cracked, The bolts are too long overstock.I had to pre-drill the hole through the leg to prevent the rest of the installation.
I ordered these to replace the two end chairs of my current breakfast room dining set. coordinated great with the fabric i used to reupholster my 4 other chairs. Good chair for the price. Probably won't last forever, but is a great deal for updating a current dining room set with a chabby chic flair.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good for the price, great inexpensive way to change up a dining room set
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
These chairs are nice, but we can't get them assembled!! So disappointed. The bolts are too long for the front legs and those are the shortest bolts they sent with the chair. We tried everything and are in the process of returning them as they do not tighten and when you try to, the wood splits. They need to cut the bolt at least 10 m smaller than they have in the package. For that reason the craftsmanship is poor as is their quality control. Unless you are handy and have an assortment of bolts at home, I would not recommend purchasing these. After coming on line to return these, I am now seeing the reviews about the same issues for which they still have not addressed.
Pretty color. Not comfortable, not substanitial enough in weight for a dining chair, but I am more using them to fill out my dining set, so, I'll just use the comfortable chairs for sitting. Got them on a discount, otherwise NOT worth more than possibly $30/per chair, IMO. I have put together dressers, night stands, entertainment centers, chairs, stools, desks, etc. this is by far the WORST furniture I have ever encountered to assemble. Horrible! 90 mins for the first and I am an hour into the second and still not close. Thanks, China. FWIW, I'm an engineer, pretty mechanically inclined, and still this is the WORST to assemble. ridiculous. A chair should be very simple. Pier 1's chairs went together no problem. The other chair I bought on overstock went together no problem. so...I don't think its me. The wood is honestly like balsa wood underneath the seat. that's why they are so lightweight. Like I said not comfortable. I'd return, but its a hassle. the fabric is pretty, that's the only Pro.
Received the items and tried to assemble. While assembling the bolts were tough to align and when they did align, they would not screw in all the way to come close to stabilizing the legs. When I tried to tighten the bolts further (just past finger tight) the legs started splitting. In the process of returning now.
I purchased these to use at the head of the dining table, at a vacation home, so didn't want to spend a lot. The backs of the chairs are shorter than the other chairs - so, I should send them back, but not sure I'm up for the hassle! My son assembled them (he used to work at a furniture store so is experienced at furniture assembly) these chairs were totally frustrating - couldn't get the screws to twist in. I'd say these are okay for the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. okay for the price