I bought two chairs for my living room and they look great. The material is very classic and will fit a myriad of decors. I was able to put them together myself (without my husband's assistance) and they are pretty sturdy- a little wiggly but I'd expect that based on price. The wood legs are a bit marked up but with a little stain this is easily fixed. They didn't bother me all that much. The seat of this chair is wider than you'd think, which is a good thing. They look exactly like the chairs from Pier 1 that I wanted, and are **** less! I'd definitely recommend these chairs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Light Ivory- the white background in the product photo makes it look lighter
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fairly easy to put together, Pretty sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I love this chair, and so does everyone that comes into my office. It is larger than a normal sized chair, and the pattern and colors will stand up to stains well I think. The color is exactly what I was hoping for, and it is not to "girly" looking either.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors were exactly what I imagined from the photo, and matched my office perfectly!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far, it seems just fine. It was fairly easy to put together.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I finaly got the chair and started to put it together when I noticed how cheap the chair was. it has velcrow around the legs and the bottom of the chair!. Not my style. And then when I was putting together the legs to the chair one of the screws were stripped and also there nails sticking out of the wood that held the chair together. So I'm going to get a high price chair for better quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Right on the dot
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. CHEAP
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not very
I was looking for a more affordable option to the accent chairs at Pier I. This is a good alternative. The only problem I encountered was the legs of the chair are not secured in the packaging and obviously shifted around during transit. There were small nicks on the legs of the chair. Im using this piece in my master bedroom just as an accent, so the small nicks are not too much of a concern. I am overall pleased with this purchase and would recommend this product for the price and appearance.
The chair has to be put together, which is fine, but the holes for this product did not line up. There is also velcro that holds the bottom of the chair on. After setting the chair up (took about 30 minutes) I set the chair on flat ground and one leg was about one full inch off the ground. I gave up. My boyfriend took the entire chair apart and did it himself, and still the way the holes were lined up to be screwed in were obviously far off. The inside of the chair shows what looks like super glue and old pieces of wood. Very poor quality, Would NOT recommend. Too much hassle and had to send back. Would rather go pay 10 more dollrs at ****for a better product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color was much darker than shown on the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very poor quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? poor
I purchased this item as my version of a Office Chair - I wanted something more comfortable and stylish than most regular Office Chairs, since I don't have to sit at my desk that often. The shipping was fast, It was super easy to put togeather. I particularly enjoy the larger size of the seat which is cushy and comfortable and provides for better long term sitting - I also often like to cross my legs when I sit so this is the perfect chair for that. I also like that it sits lower to the floor which makes it cozier and easier for me to get up from it. The color was exactly what was in the photo and it matched perfectly with the theme of the room I was placing it in, the fabric was also textured but still soft and comfortable to the touch - would make a great office, accent, or lounge chair for any home!
I bought two. Chairs came together fine, and they do look good. They are in a rarely used living room. When you sit on the chair, you can hear the foam rub together. Kinda sounds like packing peanuts being compacted, for lack of a better description. Anyway, if you place these in a rarely used area or this particular sound does not bother you, then you are good to get these chairs.
These chairs are a generous size and not too low. My husband is 6'5' and my daughter is 6'1", finding furniture has always been a challenge. the chairs are sizable and perfect for a living room. The armless design makes them look modern, and the fern design makes them look more traditional - perfect! The qualityof the fabric leaves something to be desired, but we are an active and busy family so this could be a blessing. I wan't have any meltdowns about cleaning.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on