really happy with this table - EXCELLENT value and the quality is great. takes 5 minutes at most to set up; super easy. the only thing is, it is a LOT lighter in person than it appears in the photo. it really is a "natural" color, but appears more like teak in the photo. fortunately this didn't bother me, but it might surprise others.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? appeared much lighter in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
I really love the look of this table, but getting it together was a nightmare. The instructions are very straightforward: screw on the four legs to the table base. However, no matter what I did the table legs would not fit together or align with the predrilled holes. I had to actually saw off part of one of the legs to get all four to fit under the table. Not worth the time - although I like the finished product and the alteration doesn't seem to affect the overall finished product, it was more work than I was looking for when I bought this.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is a bit lighter than the picture shows
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The table is quite lightweight, but seems fairly sturdy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
This is a great table with great style and very high quality materials. As another reviewer noted, aligning the predrilled holes isn't as effortless as it should be (hence 4 out of 5 stars for quality), but even so it only took about ten minutes to set up and the result is fantastic. Our table sees A LOT of hard use -- we have a toddler that is always banging toys on it, spilling liquid on it, rubbing sticky fingers all over it, pushing it around the room -- and it's still in PERFECT shape six months later. The plywood is very high quality and has held up to daily wet wipe-downs, and all edges are very smooth with no snags, splinters or rough spots. The little felt pads on the feet peeled off after a few weeks of our daughter scooting the table around on our carpeted floor, but under normal use conditions I doubt that would happen. All in all, a FANTASTIC table and we're really happy we bought it. It's kid-safe and kid-sturdy, but has timeless, unfussy style that looks just great. Highly recommend.