Cheaply constructed. Looks nice but you can feel the terrible quality when you use it. Spend a little more and get a better one.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Cheap materials
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
This is a good sturdy faucet for the money. It is very large so take note of this. The water lines in this faucet are smaller than normal to lessen water flow. You will lose some water pressure. This is because the faucet sits so high it helps to keep water from splashing. However, my sink is very deep and this would not have been an issue. Just takes longer to get water into the sink! Also, the water does not run normally when first turned on. Water will first drain through the sprayer so you get both streams of water until the sprayer is emptied. I do not care for this aspect of the faucet but it will be ok I guess. It is too much if a cost factor to change it out for just that.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is exact match
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? As described.
Poor instructions. Pieces identified and never mentioned for installation.i.e. plastic support. Order of pieces undiscernible from tiny pictures. Took extra time due to this confusion. Pull-out weight too rough. Generic instruction sheet with no written warranty. No phone number or address of "L.S.H." No replacement parts or parts number given for cartridge. This is why we didn't rate it higher. Product was just installed. Like the quality, looks fine. So far, so good.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made, except for rough weight used for pull-out faucet. Afraid if used cord would fray, so used old one from previous pull-out.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fine