love this one of a kind looking loveseat for my lounge! it does need a pillow to sit comfortably for an extended time. it's very green, so be prepared (green is my favorite color, so i was good...) it's very unique, i like that.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
This sofa is so beautiful and just what I needed to pull my office space together. It matches perfectly a floral rug that I previously purchased on overstock. Very stylish and fun. It was securely packaged for shipping and very easy to assemble. Love it. The only reason I did not give five stars was because quality was not perfect. But for the price, it is hard to beat!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good match ...
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Reasonably good. One of the cushions protrudes slightly past the other one but not that noticeable. I like the sofa so much otherwise that it does not concern me
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good
I just love the lines and fabric. I have wanted a green velvet sofa for most of my adult life. My only disappointment is that i ordered the loveseat instead of the sofa because I planned to buy two and have them facing each other. I ordered one first to make sure the quality and comfort was there, but now it's out of stock and I can't get another one. I may get the chair, but I have a nice leather chair and ottoman in another room that I may bring in to the living room to seat 2 more like the loveseat would have. If this comes back in stock, I would recommend it. Just know it is a darker olive green and shiner than the picture. I also love the zippered hidey hole in the bottom of the loveseat. The manufacturer used it to store the legs for shipping, but it is a perfect location to store something important. I'd also like to note that this was made in N. Hollywood, CA. I like to buy American made, so I was pleased to see this!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is darker than what is shown on the site. In some light, it is a pine green. In regular light it is a true olive.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The velvet is shiny, bu tthat's because it's new. Over time, I expect it to have a worn vintage look that I will love.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on!