This is a fantastic piece of furniture. The wood is especially well-constructed and of strong thickness. Also, the varnish is beautiful. Of all the furniture I've gotten from Overstock.com this one required the least construction. However, I do caution buyers to be careful of the instructions. In my first shipment, the main screw that holds the top of the table on screwed through the top of the table. This is due to the washer not being big enough to stop the screw from doing so. To remedy this in my second shipment, I used a larger washer than the materials provided and carefully measured the screw to be sure it would not go through the end tables top again. Overstock.com quickly remedied the problem - as they always do. Their customer service is spectacular and prompt. They sent me a replacement table promptly and paid to have the defective one shipped back. I highly recommend this piece of furniture and I love how it looks. Plus, the construction is very sturdy and makes a great end table / printer stand. Just be careful with the one screw that goes under the tabletop, and everything should be fine for your first (and hopefully only) attempt at assembling the table. I should also mention there was very little assembly involved.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Spot on - excellent representation of color of varnish.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy and well-made!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent!
Usually furniture that needs assembling is done so with cheap bolts and cogs but not this piece. It went together in under 5 minutes and it's rock solid construction! I was impressed with the simplicity of the assembly mechanism and how tight it held the joints together. I can tell this piece will last a lifetime and it looks great in our living room as a side table.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Impeccable quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
This is the ideal piece for an HP 6700 printer. It is classic, elegant, suitable for both home and office, great with antique and contemporary. I placed it beside my 40's-period roll-down desk and it looks just perfect. The extra storage space is a plus for keeping reams of paper or other. The crafting is excellent and the parts easy to assemble. Definitely a good choice, also for its price on Overstock.com. The same item is offered at a higher price on different prices.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The actual product is a darker, but still very nice.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well designed, sturdy, easy to assemble.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
This was absolutely the easiest piece of furniture we have ever put together and we had done quite a few. It maybe took 20 minutes, including the unpacking. The mission style went perfect with our existing entertainment cabinet. Would highly recommend this table.
Great product. Looks fabulous in my office. Very solid and incredibly reasonable price. Was able to put together in less than 5 minutes! I'd highly recommend it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Unbelievably sturdy, solid piece of furniture. VERY easy to assemble - even for someone who normally doesn't enjoy doing that.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
perfect match for the corner TV cabinet I purchased from Overstock. I'm very happy with both pieces
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good wood - good handle
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
I bought this as an after thought after purchasing the computer desk. This showed up as a matching companion piece and I thought it would look nice and I could pit my fax machine on top of it. My fax machine is not large and takes up the entire top of the cabinet. It is a cute, well-made piece of furniture that was fairly easy to put together but as I stated in the title, smaller than expected. It comes with a piece of wood so you can have a shelf inside, but the internal dimensions are small. A stapler and office sized tape dispenser take up over half the space. Still, it does hold the fax machine and some essential items I need to have nearby.
I purchased both the Print Stand/Cabinet end table and the matching Laptop desk. The product is good looking and well designed. The problem is the furniture give off a very strong toxic odor that has not disapated after more than three weeks. The furniture is made in China and with no real health regulation one has no idea what is in the plywood, glues or finishes. I do not recommend that you purchase this product. It now sits in my garage.
Color of wood is rich and lovely. Holds several reams of paper and other items. Is quite deep and narrow so items must be carefully placed to utilize the room inside. It was difficult to assemble--not quite lined up properly and took a lot of adjusting.
Item arrived very fast. Packaging was great, no damage. Was very easy to put together. Table was of good quality for the price, better than most tables for that price level. It was for my husband's media room and just needed something to fit in a small corner. It worked perfect, he liked it, so now everyone is a happy camper. If you want a decent looking little table, buy it, you"ll like it too.
Easy to assemble and perfect for holding my printer and printer supplies (as well as a few office supplies) color blends nicely with existing furniture. I could not get one of the bolts connecting the top to the frame to actually connect. However, it makes no difference for my use since I just put the table it in place and put the printer on it. The single bolt holding the top on is more than sufficient. The printer stand is very substantial and well built.