Great product, and you can stain the crap out of it to the color you want to achieve. I will say, you need to sand it down firtst with like a 200 grit sand paper.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I love it as you can stain it any collor that you want.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Straight on
I bought this desk for use in my living room. Stained up nicely. Used different knobs to match other furniture in room. One of the back unseen drawer supports had a split from when manufacturers applied drawer slide's hardware...but i glued it and zip tied it..fixed, functions and unseen. There was also a problem with the line up of the large sliding drawers fold down front and the pre-installed latches when in closed position which I also had to figure out how to adjust....but it looks good.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. solid wood, heavy-not cheap,
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
This desk is very well made and it was easy to assemble. The look of the desk is very high quality. excellent value for the money
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very accurate description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the description was accurate
I purchased this desk to convert a built in to the floor bookshelf into a desk with hutch. For the price the desk is excellent quality AND ONLY THREE PIECES TO ASSEMBLE which I loved. It took chalk paint and stain just beautifully Project turned out just as I had imagined. Couldnt be happier
The desk was packaged well and assembly was easy. It is unfinished, so it took a couple days to apply 3 coats of urethane with stain, and it came out looking good. I recommend spending a little time with fine sandpaper and steel wool or Scotchbrite between coats. Just the right size for my home office, I bought two of them. The keyboard drawer latch was broken on one, but a phone call to the maker number on the assembly instructions had replacements here in three days. These are sturdy and basic desks, but the price can't be beat.