The side and back panels for this island are flimsy and will easily break if someone's foot accidentally kicks one of them. Also, they were not sized precisely and left a gap at the top. Other, more sturdy, wood parts, such as the drawer and cabinet fronts, were not sanded smooth and could give someone splinters. For furniture that costs more than $600 unassembled, I expected higher quality materials.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
fit the space perfectly, love the extra pull-out ledge when baking with kids. Very study and well made. Love it
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes