This is a good alternative to purchasing new chairs or just wanting a change. I would say that the covers do not fit properly if you are covering upholstered parson chairs with rolled backs and larger seat area. I would imagine that they would work perfect for straight parson chairs otherwise nice product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I purchased the cappuccino which is fairly gold but looks like the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The material was what I expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I oredered these and thought from the picture that they were a grey-green for the listed name, stone. They are beige, so I am returning and reordering the olive which for sure are green. These are a fantastic price and the quaility is fine, just a little confusion on the color.
We have dining room chairs from XXXXXXX and we haven't been able to find slip covers that would fit correctly (since XXXXXXX discontinued the ones for our chairs).. until now! I measured our chairs and then compared them to the dimensions quoted for this product. I ordered them thinking that they wouldn't fit correctly because their measurements may not be accurate, but once I tried them on the chairs, they fit perfectly! The dimensions were very accurate. We ordered the olive green color and again I was skeptical that they would be a weird olive green color, but they are beautiful and are the exact color shown in the little square of color samples. The fabric is machine washable, which is wonderful since we have small kids. I love the floor length look and was worreid it would make things a bit to formal, but with these covers you can dress them up or down. They are perfect! I would highly recommend these covers if you are looking for a good quality cover with easy maintenance for your chairs!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is exactly the color of the color swatch. I ordered the olive green and they are a beautiful olive green!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is very good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was very accurate. Use their dimensions and measure your chair before ordering because their dimensions are accurate.
I like them. I like the texture and they seem to be made really well. They are a little big for my chairs but good enough to keep the stains from my little ones off of the velvet underneath.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's a little darker than I wanted but probably fine. I'll keep them but wish they were lighter
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I love the feel of the fabric. Haven't washed them yet.
I'm saving up to order another pair. Maybe next month!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good
I think they are very good quality and a bargain for a quick update of my dining room!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I had to return the first color I ordered because it does vary from the website. But it was easy to return and exchange for a better color!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
could not wait for the chair covers to come and when they did, they were a great fit and the suede like material was light and fit very well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? wonderful
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. material was just what I was expecting, fit perfectly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great
These were a huge dissapointment. They don't fit very well for the measurements that were given. They are a really cheap fabric. You get what you pay for on this item.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? didnt match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not accurate
I recently ordered a set of parson micro suede seat covers. I liked them, and even placed an order for another set. However, when I received the order j the pair was not the same. In actuality the new set looked even better! Needless to say, I now will place an order for another set of the later order, the cappuchino suede. Thanks OS.com for always providing the absolute best products for your customers.
THESE CHAIR COVERS ARE BEAUTIFUL I ORDERED THEM IN OLIVE AND GOLD THEY ARE SOFT, WITH JUST ENOUGH DRAPE TO THEM AND THEY STAY EVEN AFTER YOU SIT. THE COLORS ARE DEEP. THEY FIT MY CHAIRS WELL. AND WHEN YOU PUT THEM ON THE FIT IS NICE AND TAILORED.
I just received my chair covers today. I have already washed them and put them on the chairs. They fit perfectly and look wonderful. I did measure very carefully before ordering since several other reviews I read stated the covers did not fit well. The material could be a little thicker but the color was very true to the website. Good deal!
I needed to recover our dining room chairs that were over 30 years old and didn't look forward to paying $75-$100 per chair. I ordered the first pair and they worked great. So I ordered 2 more pairs. So a $450 - $600 custom re-upholstery job was less than a $90.00 job and it looks awesome. The fit just needed a little adjusting and that was all.
I have microfiber furniture, so I was expecting the covers to be more substantial--the material they are made from is very lightweight which in my opinion is not good for slipcovers. Also, I have ordered velvet slipcovers from Overstock.com in the past and loved them to pieces, but unfortunately my un-declawed cat literally loved them to pieces. One other gripe I have is they are about 1 1/2 inches too short, but since the description was for "parson chair cover" rather than "dining chair cover," there may be some distinction I'm unaware of. That having been said, they fit well, are of a nice color (olive), and the tie-backs are the perfect length and make a rather nice knot. I paid about 1/3 more than I did for the previously mentioned velvet ones, and the velvet ones were much more what I was looking for.
I am not skilled enough to reupholster my parsons chairs, but wanted to change decor in my casual country dining room. These are a great neutral solution. The fit isn't great, and they slip around a bit when my kids climb on and off, but that's to be expected with fabric on fabric. Only 4 stars because some of the seams are obviously crooked and puckered. I don't iron, so I threw them in the dryer on the wrinkle remover setting. Only partially effective, still pretty wrinkled. Also showing a few fingerprints, but I haven't washed yet. Will update when I do! Overall, pleased for the price.