I happened upon this one day while looking for something else and it really intrigued me. I didn't need any art work, didn't have anywhere to put any artwork, and certainly didn't have the extra money to spend on something that I didn't need. I put it in my saved for later list and just kept coming back to it over and over and yes, over again. Long story - short, purchased it and could not be happier! I put it on a unused space in the den and it seems to be the first thing that everybody is drawn to. Many, many compliments later, I am very glad that it reached out and called my name and said " BUY ME". I love it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Just perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality, better than most
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Most accurate description
I relied on reviews when I bought this....so I will share mine to assist other shoppers. This was like a cheap piece of canvas stretched over a frame. It looks cheap too, although it is nice to look at. It would be suitable for a child's room, but then I don't normally pay a lot for "art" in a child's room as the decor in a child's room is always changing.
Bought this for a nursery, not knowing the gender of the baby. I like that it's both colorful and educational and will be appropriate artwork at any age. The parents-to -be love it so I'm very satisfied.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Lokks just like the photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I let my 4 year son pick this out online. When it arrived he already was asking where certain family members live. Not only does it look great in his room I think a byproduct will be him able associate when certain places are located on the map.