If you are wanting a true silver curtain, these are not for you. They are pale mint green. If you are wanting curtains to go with the sea foam/chocolate decor, these will match great. If you want a true silver you are out of luck with these. The material was itchy, not silky feeling at all. They do have a little linen texture, but I would say that the quality is so-so, average. Not worth $50/panel in my opinion. They aren't bad, but I would rate them as average. They didn't feel like faux silk, they were itchy to the touch, semi-transparent. I would label them as "light filtering." Against the window you can see some light coming through, they aren't too thick. Average fabric thickness. They are lined. There were two pictures of the gray--a silver one and a more medium gray (not the graphite). I liked both of them fine but when they arrived I realized they were not gray but light mint/sea foam.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Only marginally close.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So-so, average.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not very accurate.
I had to return these because they simply didn't go with my decor. I needed a lighter shade than what I selected with these curtains. I was shocked to find these had bronze colored grommets....perhaps silver or black would have been appropriate.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was slightly off.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? A bit off..
The curtain panels are lovely. I gave a good rating instead of an excellent rating because the color is not actually white. The panels are more creamy colored than white, but I am keeping them because they match better with my decor. The length is perfect, the width is 54" which is nice, and the wrinkles come out easily. Great panels for my guest room!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The panels are more creamy than white.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality matches the price, not the best but work within my guest room.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Site description was good.
These panels and nice and airy and perfect for my daughter's bedroom. They really give it a sense of sophistication. They accent her sage green and grey bedroom very well and are a much nicer (and unexpected) alternative to "white" or a complimentary grey or green drape. Heads up, they are not lined so will not block out the sunlight.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Close. They are actually a bit lighter in colour.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. These are nicely finished and hang beautifully.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
These would be perfect if only the white was the color shown in the swatch. These are more ivory than white, and they don't match my decor. I'm sending back and hoping I can find something similar that's actually a true white. Also, be aware that you'll need to iron or steam clean these before hanging as they arrive very wrinkled.
The grommets on the photo are square yet the curtain panels I received are round and color is quite a bit different than what's shown. I'm thinking I received the wrongs one as they look nothing like the ones photographed. Not worth the money. Pretty cheap looking.
I am overall happy with the product and it is unfortunate that the workers are not even allowed to stop working for a pricked finger. I had read others who mentioned blood on their drapes, and saw it in mine as well. Poor things. But we must go for low price and that's who suffers. They are not quite pure white, but I have ordered others and I give up trying to find white faux silk. So these are whiter than the others I had found. So I'm happy enough