I purchased 2 of these stools about 8 months ago. They tend to sink down when heavier people, like my boyfriend, sit on them, but it is not a drastic amount. These are very attractive, and the price can't be beat. I have seen these all over the internet for much higher prices. My only complaint is that the base seems to have rust stains appearing recently. I don't use these outside, so I'm not sure what to do differently. Overall, at this price, if they only last a year, then they are still worth it.
Nice stool, great color, a deep charcoal instead of black, and it has a slight "sparkle" in the color. I use it as a bathroom vanity stool, and it works out well. The instructions for putting it together could have been a little more detailed. One part is in question about exactly where and which direction it is supposed to be. Gives a clean sleek look, if that is what you are seeking.
I bought four of the stools for my new bar,eating area and they are working out very nicely.My son of eight years old thinks it is an amusement park ride by spinning on them.Not sure how long any stool would last under those conditions but so far so good.The reps at overstock are ALWAYS very helpful and extremely patient.It's nice to see a company that puts the customer first before the SALE of an item.Please, never stop doing a great job in customer service!VERY IMPORTANT TO EVERYONE!Thank You,steve
I've been looking at these for a couple years - I really like the look, very contemporary, they are adjustable for bar or counter, very comfortable and the low back provides some support while still being able to slide unde rthe counter out of the way and out of sight. I'm very happy with my purchase - the price was also a great deal.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? loved it - slight sparkle in the seat material
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. so far it seems to be very good - easy to put together, looks great, adjustable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
I purchased these after moving to a new apartment with a tall bar. The price couldn't be beat, and I figured if they lasted one year, it would be worth it since I got three of these for the price of one of my first choice bar stools. Unfortunately, when I sit in them, they sink so that the bar is about nipple height for me. I'm still able to sit and eat, but not as comfortably as I would like. The quality is fair. They assembled with minimal problems, though when screwing in the foot rest on one, the threads got crossed and it wouldn't come unscrewed. It still functions. I would still recommend these to anyone looking for uber cheap, nice looking bar stools.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? They seem much more solid black than charcoal.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is average.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I wish I had ordered two! It was very easy to assemble. It is a solid, comfortable chair that is so versatile. But, at the same time, I would be very careful regarding the size of the person using it. It took me a little while to figure out how to get it to go up and down after it was assembled. I thus made sure that I was safe in case it fell over.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As illustrated, glossy black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. For the price, worth it
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
They match the other 4 stools I already have from another store. Actually a better quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
These stools were not what we were looking for. The were functional, but didn't seem to be level as when you turned in them it felt like you were on an angle. The seat was very little, great for kids but not so much for average adults. Not for us.
Came in time in good condition. It is a little darker than the picture but match well with dark granite countertop. Took less than 5 min to set up and easy for height adjust. It definitely feels like plastic and rather light weight. Overall, good value stool.
Beautiful and modern. Had these for 4 years in two homes and they look terrific. Only issue is the chrome bottom needs to consistently kept clean since you can see any dust accumulation on the shiny chrome base. Also, may be easily scratched, so careful if you move. Again, the chrome shows everything. Otherwise, the stools were terrific.