First the directions are terrible!!! Once peice of paper with 5 pictures that are so hard to read and follow. My unit was short parts. I had to go to the hardware store and could not even find the same parts- had do to a makeshift way to get the top shelf mounted. Unit is so short that when you put you mount your TV it is almost like you have to look down to see your TV. I think anyone that has posted anything positive- was done by overstock employees to make the product appear good. I never write bad reviews- trust me when I tell you this is a big waste of your money. The box came so tore up that I can not even use the same box to ship it back- plus it would cost a fortune to ship back. Not even worth calling Overstocks because I can not even ship it back. Going out to the trash tonight- WASTE OF MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Smaller that picture appears
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It is very short- too shore to place a 60 inch TV has indicated in the description
I like this TV stand. PRO: I was impressed with how it looks all put together, and how sturdy if feels. My 50 inch TV feels very secure when mounted to the stand. CON: The assembly instructions... well... "leave a lot to be desired." The pictures are too small, and not intuitive; it took me several minutes for a number of the parts to determine their orientation in the picture. Good news - I'm confident that I put it together correctly because I didn't have any leftover parts :D Side Note: Some of the parts are heavy (and should be seeings how I'm mounting a TV to it). If possible, I would recommend conning a friend to help hold some of the parts while you tighten the screws, but the assembly can be done solo.
Listen, the directions are no joke, you should measure the scews to detemine which is LOL, it took a little to build, and I didn't have any extra parts left over, except the TV mount, only because my TV had its own screws. Anyway I love the way it looks with my 60 inch TV on it and its very solid.
Very nice console-the instructions were horrible. I became very frustrated until I read all the other reviews. You will have MANY pieces left over so don't get worried that you did something wrong. Once I got it set up, it was very nice.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It looks just as the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well/sturdy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? On Point
The TV stand is great for it's price..I just found it low in height for the size of TV it will hold. Came on time, one box and in good condition...took my husband about 45 minutes to put together.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color seen on site was a good match.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is great for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
This is a very nice piece of furniture that can fit many decor styles. Nevertheless, the process of putting it together is really painful. The directions are not very clear and there were several parts missing in the package (screws and bits). I ended up purchasing the missing pieces at a hardware store since to avoid waiting for them from Overstock. Furthermore, there is nothing in the package to hold the middle shelf in so it is loose. The piece presents itself really nice.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Love the look and quality of the TV stand. The directions to assemble the stand were AWEFUL. Other reviews said the same, and they weren't kidding.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate description
I am very pleased with the quality of the product and do nor believe anyone who orders will be disappointed. I hesitate to order on line, especially with larger items because of preparing the return. THIS WAS A GOOD BUY. The directions were a little unclear, but ultimately worked out. Two people needed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color matched picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is very good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was accurate.
We got our stand in the mail faster than expected delivery date. When it arrived the packaging was so horrible we were sure the contents were broken. Much to our suprise everything was intact. We were missing one screw but we were able to use one from the house the same size. The screw could have been lost due to the condition of the box. The stand is a very sturdy stand. We have a large tv over 50 inches, and it is extremely stable. The overall look of the stand is very clean and matches the colors to a T from the website. I would say if you are on the fence and this is a choice go ahead and make it! Money well spent.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
THE INSTUCTIONS WERE OFF A BIT AND HARD TO UNDERSTAND, BUT 2HOURS LATER AND A HAND FULL OF LEFT OVER PIECES IT CAME OUT PERFECT! VERY STURDY. THE SCREEN IS LOWER THEN EXPECTED BUT WE WILL WORK AROUND IT. ITS A NICE PIECE
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? BETTER THEN SITE
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. FEW MARKINGS BUT HAD TO GET A NEW SET TO MIX AND MATCH
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ACURATE
The instruction is pretty bad, but after about 4 hours of looking over the pictures, I was finally able to put the TV stand together. Overall I'm pretty happy with the stand. Pros: Looks great, Easy to mount the TV Cons: It's a little bit too low. If they can make the stand a little higher with more room so you can fit your receiver that would be awesome. The bottom shelf barely fits my Onkyo receiver. With the TV mounted it's a tab too low if you're watching it from the couch. Another 6inch higher would be perfect. If you have a big hand, it's hard to tighten the bolt to keep the TV from sliding side to side. I have small hand and was able to squeeze it in to tighten it. For the cons, I'm deduction 1 star. Overall a good quality stand that does not look like it was made in CHINA.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good
We shopped around for quite a while for the right TV stand before ordering this product. It had the right look and colors for the room we were using it in and would suit all our needs for space. Unfortunately, when we unpacked it, we found that it was missing parts and could not be assembled. We contacted Overstock to get the missing parts. After weeks of waiting and being sent the wrong parts, we had no choice but to return it. Overstock, did try to help us and quickly refunded our money in the end, so I will order from them again (just not this item).
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? Missing parts
The product was delivered in less than 3 days Outstanding The product is sturdy , was undamaged, and top quality. The only difficulty was the instructions. They were vague, incomplete, and hard to follow. The diagrams were small and difficult to read We love Overstock.com Recommend you to everyone we know. Thank you Larry and Roslynn C.
This was a good buy. It is very sturdy and it fits the space and purpose of the purchse, but I just wish the manufacturesr had the decency to provide better assembly directions rather than just drawing of steps. It took me longer to guess-assemble it because the parts were not labled properly.
This was very much a pain to assemble. No words in the instructions, wrong sized parts, just BAD. We have a 55 inch and this media center doesn't look good with it, as it's much to small for our taste. It's good looking, but we were expecting something different all together. I would recommend not ordering this product until the company decides to write and deliver better instructions and include all of the correct parts. Good Luck in your search!
I got this sent to me in decent time.....problem was the instructions are impossible to read and I was missing screws. Then I contacted overstock who sent me the wrong screws again. Avoid this product at all costs and go to a furniture store.
I received this item within a week of ordering it. It is very sturdy and the wood looks just like the picture. The instructions were a little difficult since it was only one page worth of instructions and only had pictures with no text directions. the pices were also not labeled. But my husband and I were able to figure it out and get it put together. The wood looks great and the glass shelves are just right.
The TV stand was as described and was very well built. It is an elegant design that would blend well with many types of decor. There was hardware included to cope with any imaginable mounting circumstances.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The colors were as shown
- How is the quality of the product? The product was surprisingly sturdy and well built
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes