This was the perfect green rug for my office/workout room. The room is painted in neutral colors but the accent colors are purple and green. I really didn't want the "grinch green" described in the reviews and it definitely is not. It is a soft green a little darker than grass. I was concerned about my small pet dogs having an accident and perhaps ruining it. The fibers are long and soft. I have had it for about 5 months now and it is still in great shape and my grandchlldren love playing games on it and they would like to take it home because it is so soft.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Maybe a bit lighter...but not the bright green in the reviews...it was just perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This carpet is so soft that my grandchildren want to sleep on the floor.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty close
The rug is VERY soft. I bought it to place it under my baby's bassinet because the bassinet is has some details in a very similar green and also some detials in yellow. The rug matches perfectly because the actual color much is lighter and softer than the one on display in the webpage. Great product for a low price!!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The rug has a lighter color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very soft.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? quite similar
I loved this rug. Unfortunately it came damaged from the shipper and my husband hated it so it went back. It is a bold statement piece and could be hit or miss depending on your decor vibe. It would have worked great to ground our living room over our dark wood floors, yellow walls, neutral leather and black streamlined furniture and pops of teal pillows... And it does kind of look like they skinned the Grinch that stole christmas... But I liked that. A lot. Buy this if you have a bold fashion sense. Trust me, it will be a conversation piece, both on how cool or "ugly" it is, but also how incredibly soft it is. I just wanted to lay on it. Plus, where else can you get a rug for under $xxx?
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality seemed good, the acrylic felt very soft.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
When I ordered this rug I was afraid that it was not going to be as soft and that it might shed like crazy. Neither are true! This rug is so stinking soft and does not shed at all (or at least that I have noticed). It is in my livingroom and I love it. It looks very expensive. Love it!