Overall, I am in love with this rug. My husband and I debated over it for about a week before taking the chance on it. The pictures shown are fairly accurate in terms of color, but the description does not relate well. There are no gold tones, which I am happy about (I didn't want gold tones). Looking at the pictures, I expected more of a light lime green- the green is actually more of a light, brighter olive. The blue is not pale, but more light robins egg blue, which really makes it pop. I would not describe the rug as being beige. The lighter raised sections between the swirls are more cream in color. Some swirls are also a light/medium gray. The base of the rug (beneath the raised swirls) is taupe in color, and brings a nice, contrasted texture. The circles themselves have a bit of sheen, whereas the base feels more woven. The rug is thinner than I expected, but it is fine. I guess I expected it to feel plush, but it is not. it does, however, feel sturdy and looks expensive. I was drawn to it because it is unique, you won't find a pattern like this in stores. It fits beautifully with our decor and furniture, so I am happy. We paired it with a dark brown leather modern sectional, and a gray accent chair- it looks fabulous!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Varied slightly. There are no gold tones. The green is more of a bright olive. The blue reminds me of a pale robin's egg blue. The lighter beige is more of a cream, and it also features a medium/light gray in addition to the taupe/mushroom colors.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality. No frays, no issues with construction. However, the 7' side of the rug measured 7'5" (so an inch shorter than described).
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate
OMG! This rug is fabulous! It arrived super quick and is already perfectly placed in my living room. The colors are lovely and tie my sage green walls together with my dark brown leather furniture beautifully. The perfect touch to soften the look of the living room. I have been looking for this rug on other sites and cannot believe the deal I got. Yay me!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looks exactly as it did online
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fantastic quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I have ordered all of my rugs from Overstock, and this is the first purchase I am returning. I am returning it because the colors are simply too dark for the room I wanted it in. I waffled back and forth before purchasing, but decided to take the leap. For some reason, in the room I placed it in, the brown overpowers the other lighter prettier colors on top and it looks like a dark, dingy brown rug. I was under the impression that the background of the rug was a creamy color, and it is instead a darker tan color (with pink undertones). Re-reading through the description, it clearly says it is a brown rug, and it doesn't really say that it has a light cream background, so I don't fault Overstock. Overall, it is a very nice rug - it is thin, but that is what I was looking for. It is also very soft. I think it would look nice in the right room (the picture on this site with the cream sofa makes it look great), but this isn't a "go anywhere with anything" kind of rug like the others I have purchased. Bottom line: if you are wondering (as I was) based on the pictures if it is too dark for your space or if it is right for your room, I would pass on it.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality appeared to be nice. Rug was thin but very soft
I'm sorry if this review will sound like a rant, but I would like others to know that there are two major issues with this product. 1. the color of this carpet is way off compared to what is shown here. The background color is dull and way too dark. Please check the accurate colors of this product in wayfair.com This was a major disappointment. The colors of the geometric pattern is also dull and dark. No where near the actual picture 2. The 0.3 inches of the carpet is inclusive of the geometric patterns. This makes the actual carpet height to about 0.15" It feels like a cheap office carpet under foot. I can understand that the carpet thickness is a technicality and overstock cannot be blamed, but O.com really needs to quality check the photos of its carpets before posting them online. I have already been deceived by another o.com carpet earlier (should have believed the reviews before ordering) This product was a housewarming gift for a friend who was certainly unimpressed.
I love the rug. I have only had it a month. My only concern is that the rug will hold up during years of vacuuming. It is so cute and feels so soft on your feet. The circles on the rug are actually raised which I was not expecting, but love the softness!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same color on site as the product
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I think it is good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
This rug is beautiful! It is soft and is shades of subtle greens and a light blue green. The rug is overall not that brown, but I liked that about it. It is contemporary in its pattern but soft and welcoming in our dining room. It shipped quickly! I got a lot of help from overstock when ordering too. They had lost a rug and given me a refund with a 10% off coupon that I couldn't get into my cart. Just a phone call and it was settled. Thanks for the help and I am glad I tried again!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was lighter, but looked nicer that way.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Layed flat immediately and very soft and durable.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The rug is really not that brown-shades of green with a light brown background.
I spent months looking for a rug for a room I wanted to be "beach inspired" yet not have a Jute/sisal rug. Everything else was too floral or had too much border, or simply shed too much... I took a risk with this one, and was happy I did. It works beautifully and the kids love how soft it feels. The rug itself is very thin, so I opted for the padded, non-skid felt rug pad, which I had to trim to this slightly smaller than usual size (which also was a benefit for my use).
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was a touch more "green" than "gold," but the blue especially worked as I'd hoped - basing the wall color off it! Excited.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The patterns were a little more "raised" than I expected, but they are super soft and the entire rug seems well made.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description, paired with the reviewers' comments, were accurate.
I love, love, love it! I bought it to go in my living room, but I ended up using it in my bedroom and it looks wonderful. I have had it for a week and have had many compliments about how lovely and expensive it looks. I will say that it is not as thick as I thought it would be, but still very nice and very soft. I bought a rug pad to go underneath it and it is great! All in all a very happy customer!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes, they were even better in person! The color online is very true to the item that I got
- How is the quality of the product? Wonderful! It is soft and the colors are stunning!
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
We bought this rug for our son's nursery. It looks fantastic and is very soft to the touch. This was important to us since he'll be crawling all over it soon. The only drawback is the smell, though this happens with most rugs. I would air it out for 24-48 hours before putting in the room. Overall I am very happy with the quality and service I received.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Colors were very similar to the what displayed on screen.
- How is the quality of the product? Great quality for price.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes.
I ordered this rug on a Wednesday, a little worried because there were no reviews to help with my decision. I received the rug 3 days later, which was such a great surprise, and it is BEAUTIFUL!!! The colors are so soothing and it matches perfectly with both my olive couch and beige couch. The colors in the picture are accurate with the colors in the actual rug....only better. I truly cannot stop staring at it. If you are looking for a rug to bring warmth and style into any room in your home, this is your rug.
I love this rug in our bedroom. It is thin, not plush but very soft. It is good quality and lays flat, doesn't bunch. I love the textured style and colors. Colors are a bit brighter that pictured (in a good way). The background is a brown/grey and there are blue, mustard, brown and grey colors in the patterns. Looks great with our dark grey headboard and brown furniture. Highly recommended.
This rug is so wonderful! I love how there is NO SHEDDING!!! I hate all of the wool rugs I buy that I have to vacuum 5 times a day. It is way better looking in person and the price is amazing! I was able to use a coupon and get a huge Size rug for the price of a way smaller one. The colors are beautiful and it feels so nice on your toes.
The rug is beautiful and will be in a low traffic area. We didn't order a rug pad but have since done so as it is a thinner rug and the pad will protect it. It works perfectly with the redesign of the room and a really great value compared to rugs we were looking at.
I loved the way this rug looked when ordered; however, when it arrived I was disappointed to see that it is a lot darker than in the pictures. All of the colors were darker, especially the base color brown. The rug is also very thin between the raised dots and I would recommend a carpet pad underneath.
I love this rug. I have it in my living room atop new hardwood floors, and I did purchase the thick pad for beneath it.. Everyone who sees it compliments it. What I like about it is that it is "different" and brings a bit of whimsy into the room. The colors in the site photo are slightly different that the real thing - the gold in the photo turns out to be more of a green-gold, but that works for me here. LOVE IT!