Nice pot rack; only a couple of minor problems. 1. Some of the mounting bolts were a little difficult to use because they were not pointed correctly. However, there were enough that were that you could start one that was and then replace it with one that was not pointed correctly. 2. The hooks only set down correctly on the outside of the rack. On the interior of the rack, they are too narrow to set down properly. However, they still do hold pots and protect them even with this flaw. 3. The hook ends have a ball that is slightly large for some of the handles of my pots. Overall, I am very pleased with this rack. The mounting chain was plenty long enough; the rack itself looks very good; the rack is light but very durable.
love this in my kitchen- really looks more expensive and high-end than what I paid. Hooks work best at an angle and the chain hangers were too long for where needed it so we just doubled them up- very easy to adjust how low/high you want to hang it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality and plenty of hooks included
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
This is a beautiful product that would have fulfilled my requirements if I had 12 foot plus ceilings. It's completely my fault that I didn't calculate the minimal headroom you need for this to be effective so I returned the product with absolutely no muss or fuss. Pewter is a wonderful medium for this product.
This was better than I thought it would be. The hooks are especially good and very easy to use. The pewter finish is at it appears in the photo. Overall the build was heavy enough to hold the weight of pots and the hooks were superior.
Made more room in my cupboards for other things. Love the stylish hooks. The only thing I didn't like was the open non-welded rings in the design. Wish they would have closed them up. It came with all the hanging hardware too which was awesome. Wish I could have posted a picture. All in all I love this pot rack!
We love our pot hanger. We have more room in our cabinets now for other things and the pot hanger is just the right size for our country kitchen!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great, it was just as it was described.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This was a very good product for the money, very sturdy, and easy to install.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good.
The discription of the pot rack was correct, looks great and was shipped fast. would recommend to others for need of extra space in kitchen.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
This pot rack was fantastic. The quality, finish and workmanship were fantastic. Unfortunately, I had to return it as it was too large for my kitchen. I wished you carried it in a smaller version as I would have purchased it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was exceptionable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Loved the finish
Happy with the price, ordering process, prompt shipment and delivery.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality at an affordable price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Precise
This was exactly what I expected and I am happy to use it. It is perfect for me. I had shopped around and you cannot beat this price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Heavy duty
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I actually ended up returning this item but not due to quality. The quality was way better than I would have expected at this price. I returned it due to the fact that it didn't fit where I wanted to hang it. It's a very nice looking rack with lots of hooks.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Lighter color than expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Purchased this pot rack after hours and hours of scearching. Great buy!!!, Very Very Sturdy.!!!! Comes with all the hardware need to hang ...and plenty of pot hooks! The brushed steal coloring matches wonderfully with nickle lightning fixtures in the kitchen.
I'm very pleased with the look and quality of the pot rack. The only glitch was that it must be hung on studs to secure it properly, and that was not noted in the product description. It also did not come with directions, but most can figure it out with some thought and a stud finder!
this pot rack is a wonderful addition to my new kitchen. the hooks are large and easy to move around. The hardware used for the install was strong. It was easy to hang. The size is very nice. I am able to hang 8 pots and pans without them touching. I am pleased with my purchase. The only thing i would change would be that the hooks would fit in the center cross bars differently, but they work fine. Just my ocd showing there!
The rack was of good quality. The service of Overstock.com was good. The installation of the rack was MUCH more difficult than expected. NOT for the unexperienced!! You must know which direction the rafters run and how to use a stud finder CORRECTLY!! then you must know how much space is needed for the chains to hang correctly.....MUCH harder than expected!!
This pot rack looks gorgeous in my kitchen and looks much more expensive than it was. It is very sturdy and holds my heavy pots and pans with no trouble. The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars was that it came with no installation directions and putting it up was a pain. That was partly due to the fact that I live in an old building with a difficult ceiling in which to find studs. Anyway, I'm very happy with the end result!
I love this pot rack. Holds lots of pots and gadgets - I added 10 extra hooks for hanging more stuff, and I could squeeze in some more.The hooks that come with the rack that attach the unit to the ceiling should be replaced by the manufacturer. The man who installed my potrack, had to alter the ceiling hooks so they would be able to attach into the beam. He had to make the tips pointy and this took time; he had to return to his shop, and complete the job another day.The chains are long, and we looped them to bring the rack to the proper height. For me, I raised my hand and the rack was leveled at 3 inches higher than my reach. Having looped the chains, I would be able to adjust the height in the future with ease.I moved from a large kitchen to a smaller one in a townhouse. Between the rack and the 4 - 4foot shelves, I'm able to have all my kitchen necessities, and display my treasures at the same time.