Do not hesitate to purchase the Melrose Chain Wingback chairs. The style, construction and quality are very good. The fabric is exactly the same as 'Athena Mineral' pictured in the latest Ballard Designs catalog (I ordered the swatch and compared them--no difference, except the price). If you purchased the custom fabric from Ballard and applied it to one of their stock chairs, you will pay much more than here on O.co. I have purchased many furniture items from Overstock, and I have been pleased with every order (and I'm known for being choosy).
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as expected; same fabric as Ballard Designs 'Athena Mineral'.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well made.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? No surprises.
Nice looking, comfy but very large and apparently not so well made chairs. We purchased these chairs in December 2013 to use as guest chairs. We don't have formal dinners frequently so these chairs do not get to be used much. After a year and a half (of basically standing by the wall) a triangular shaped piece (3" X 2") broke off at the bottom of one of the chair legs. Overstock customer service was very nice but refused to help and provided their supplier's phone number. The supplier refused to help claiming that a) the chairs were purchased through Overstock and probably kept in their Warehouse(!?). What is that supposed to mean, that the chairs were not handled or stored properly, like they are that fragile? b) they can not send me a replacement leg because the legs are a part of the chair frame. Would think twice before purchasing again.
These chairs are actually made in the USA. I was very surprised at the great quality. They are also very comfortable to sit on. No assembly needed. They come fully assembled 2 to a box. The pale teal color was absolutely perfect with my existing decor.
I was looking for a set of two chairs for my dining table (I wanted a bench for the other side of the table), and these chairs fit the bill. They have nice amount of cushion, and they look great with the slight winged back that adds a touch of class and interest, plus the fabric design is nice and not boring. Overall, I am very pleased.
I received a pair of these chairs today. They are very well made. The fabric pattern lines up perfectly, even front to back. I'm a real stickler for details like that. They were packaged well and covered with plastic. That was a nice touch. I would definitely say that they are cream and aqua, not white and blue, but that works for me! The best part is that they are made in the USA!!!!!!!
I gave 5 stars mostly because I just love the color, the print and overall modern appeal. of these gorgeous chairs. The color of chairs is definitely more green/teal, they are not turquoise (cream colored base). My walls are painted a light olive green with darker green trim molding, so I was a bit nervous ordering even though the pattern was just exactly what I wanted. The chairs are perfect and give just the right pop of color. The quality of construction is very good/high quality. The foam under upholstery is firm but cushy and comfortable (foam probably not really high quality) but they are beautiful chairs that will last several years. I am using them as dining chairs and while not in use I have one chair in a cornerr and the other next to a console table. Highly recommend-and it's a fair price.
I Just redid my dining room, and I was looking for a set of upholstered dining chairs for the head and foot of my table. These are perfect, the price point was unbeatable. I had my doubts, but they arrived today, fully assembled and stunning!! I am thinking of ordering 2 more sets so I have a total of 6 for my dining table.I love them!!! The color is a bit brighter than I expected, but still an antique pool color, and they are the exact design element I was looking to add, I couldn't be more thrilled. Yay!
I received six chairs and they are perfect for my dining room. The fabric and wood work is beautiful. They are very comfortable and hit my knees at the right spot so my feet touch the floor. I am 5'3".
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is perfect, just like picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The fabric is very nice and the chair is well built.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good description of the chairs.
I'd been looking all over for 2 contemporary end chairs for our dining room table. The contemporary lines and fabric made these the perfect fit, and the price was great for 2 chairs. When they arrived I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the chairs in terms of sturdiness and size. They fit beautifully in our space and the color is perfect. Add a bit of color but not too bright. My only complaint is the fabric itself seems to be slightly cheap. There are small dark flecks in the pattern, almost like they printed it on a canvas or dropcloth. It was a little irritating at first but we decided we liked the chairs enough and the price was good enough that we would overlook it. You don't notice it from a distance. First thing we did was scotch-guard the fabric since we're using them for dining tables, and now I plan to add nail-head trim to the back seams which I think will add a lot of detail. Overall I love the chairs and am very happy I purchased them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality chair, fabric was not as nice as I'd hoped but still great for the price
Product came out perfectly, matched my other furniture, comfortable to sit on and very good quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate, slightly more greenish or steel blue
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
Ordered these chairs to add a pop of color to my bedroom. Perfect size and color. Easy to assemble and appear to be of good quality altho I've only had them a week. These are nice "accent" chairs - they'd be a little too firm to sit on very long. I plan to get some Scotchgard to spray the chairs to help keep them clean.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect - teal with a very pale cream
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice looking but a little too firm
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on
These chairs are more beautiful than I expected and are very comfortable. A great buy! Thank you Overstock!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same- Look at it in the bigger screen and it is easy to see the colors.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality for the price!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
These chairs are a nice additional to my bedroom. Comfortable and inexpensive.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Brighter blue in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
I saw these, and had to have them! I have the same Premier Prints Greek Key fabric (Villiage Blue) used for the curtains in our great room. This was a great way to bring that pattern into another room for a designer look. Everyone asks if I had them custom made! They are very comfortable, and seem very well made.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good