The kettle itself works well. My only complaint is that while its heating up, it starts to rattle. I can't really pinpoint where its coming from, but it does so no matter what volume of water is in there. Also when I first took it out of the box, I was a bit taken aback by the very bright red edge on the base. It stands out on the countertop, thats for sure. However, like most things, after a while, its not quite as noticeable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The red trim is more pronounced
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Ok
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
This pot has been the best thing I've purchased in a long time. Our company has another brand with no temp adjustment and gets so hot you can't drink a beverage for a long time. With this I have the choice of drink almost immediately temp or steep in french press temp or whatever. Another thing that's nice is with screen in pour spout you don't get a lot of steam rising up. Doesn't seem like a big deal but under a cabinet it is nice. Use it for anything from coffee to oatmeal to noodles to cleaning. It also holds water temp fairly long so if I decide on another cup later it doesn't take long and it is fairly quick to start with, even a full pot. I use it a lot more than I though I would. Thanks!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. After several months of use, very satisfied.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good