I wanted small tables for lamps on each side of my sofa. These fit perfectly. They were easy to assemble. The seem sturdy. I am very pleased with my purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color matched perfectly.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was accurate.
This table arrived promptly, was well packaged and easy to assemble. You will need a power drill/driver to install the screws, and a rule or divider to center the pedestal as the holes are not pre-drilled or aligned. The finish was fair with a few minor blemishes. Overall not a bad deal.
This is a very handsome end table. I like English/Victorian furniture and I'm completely satisfied with this piece. It was missing pilot holes so I had to center it to the best of my ability and drill them. My guess is it was a factory oversight. Not too difficult and worth the effort as its beautiful and functional.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
Two scratches on the table surface, some little damage at the table side when received. The package was not packed professionally. 6 screw holes were missing(suppose to have 9 holes all together), I had to drill the holes myself, not sure about the depth and the accuracy. Don't want to return it only because all people's work had been added on to this product. Not a professional item, don't recommend.
Looks better in the picture than in real life. 2 of the 3 table leg wood dowels did not align with the pre-drilled holes, so they had to be removed. You will need to use a drill to attach the table top to the base as there are no pre-drilled holes. Sturdy table once assembled.