Everything fits together nicely. Heavy top, but substantially good quality. If you follow the directions, it takes about 30 minutes total time to put together. Stuff lines up, did not wobble...Did not expect it to be this nice. Very surprised. This is great for a smaller space. Drawers are like the size of small nightstand drawers. Using it for a coffee station at a business, fits perfect.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is one of the best quality 'mail order' furniture items we've ever put together.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great
I really do love this piece now that I am completely finished with it, but getting it assembled was a bit of an ordeal. My husband and I have many years of combined experience putting together flat pack items and this was one of the most poorly illustrated and guided. Also, the premounted drawer sliders which were not part of our assembly tasks were installed wrong and had to be removed and reset for the drawers to operate properly. That aside, it is a sturdy and adorable finished piece with nice quality hardwood used in its manufacture. The cherry stain was uniform, if you're into that... I painted mine a wonderful charcoal gray to add an accent color to my kitchen. I use it as a breakfast bar for the coffee maker, toaster, tea bags and filters, thermoses, etc and there is even room for some of my heavier stock pots in the very bottom shelf of the unit. The stainless steel top is beautiful and the hardware that came with the item is attractive, although I substituted my own drawer pulls to match cabinetry elsewhere in the kitchen. If I had paid top dollar I would probably be more tweaked out about the drawer construction glitch but considering it was a value price and came with free shipping I really can't complain.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very similar
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality wood; lower than average preconstruction
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Didn't realize this needed to be put together! (I should have read the details more closely!) The pieces were well marked so it went together smoothly - not as intimidating as I first thought. We use it as a nightstand (great for storage) but I could see it as a foyer cabinet or kitchen/dining room storage piece too. This is a fun piece that I will use for many years.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Right on!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful wood and Stainless steel is lustrous.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very.
This cabinet fit all the needs we wanted for a coffee center in our kitchen area. I was limited in the width I could use, and this cabinet is perfect. Assembly is a little daunting. There are many pieces. My husband put it together in about 2 hours. It would be helpful to have the pieces more clearly marked as to which side in inside the cabinet and which is exterior. We were nearly finished when I noticed we had one of the first pieces we assembled put in backwards. Luckily, we were able to correct this with little difficulty. The pieces, otherwise, are clearly marked.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good color match as shown in picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good; I would have given an excellent rating, but one piece that contained the door hinges had been split and repaired. Luckily, the repaired piece does not show and does not compromise the working of the door.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate description.