I love the pattern and based on the pictures it is exactly the style I was looking for. I probably didn't read the description in details and was surprised to receive those curtains with a very shiny fabric and quite rigid, not soft and fluid. Well I guess this is because it is 100% polyester. Definitively not the natural look I was looking for.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I have not used the product but it did me a feeling of cheap quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate except for the fact that the fabric is very shiny and that does not show on picture
I ordered these curtains in Antique blue thinking it looks like the picture shown. In reality, the antique blue is more of a grey-ish dull teal. The quality is wonderful, but I'd be careful with the color that is shown in the pictures.
Ordered these in the ''Champagne Gold'' expecting a taupe-ish background color and gold embroidery. I recieved what looks more like the very gold/yellow color and truely was dissappointed. I hung them anyway to see and I like them but WATCH out for these colors on the screen,.....TRICKY! Also why is there no valance to match? I have a 3rd window that needs a valance and now I am stuck trying to find something that would match. Bummer. But the curtains themselves are made well and hung fine for my window.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? no
- How is the quality of the product? very nice
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes