I ordered this cover in the tan color. It is a nice, neutral color and works well in my living room. The cover was a little difficult to put on the cushions, as I had to do it alone, for the tight fit it had velcro and took all my strength to pull it together. Two people would make it a whole lot easier. However, the fit is really nice on the cushions. The material is nice and the piping on the edge of the cushions and arms make it look more expensive and almost custom. The info said it would work on a T-cushion sofa and I got it on, but to fit it on the arms the skirt portion was short. My old sofa had a skirt, so I had to cut it off, so it wouldn't show under the new slipcover. It would probably work well on a regular sofa. I had ordered a different slipcover before and my cats claws would catch and pull the material making it look old and messy. This one doesn't do that, so that is a plus. It is an excellent value for the money and I would recommend it. I would have given this a 5, but it doesn't fit the t-cushion sofa as well as I would have wanted.
Absolutely LOVE the sofa & chair covers. They are a gorgeous true red color, sofl to the touch & durable. I have 2 active dogs & the covers stay put & the hair wipes right off. I covered 2 leather couches that the dogs nails were starting to destroy the leather. These covers look better than the leather & are holding up great. Even after washing!!
This sofa cover is very nice. I have tried numerous other brands and styles for this couch and this is by far the best one. It is soft and the color really pops- what an improvement on our old couch pattern. I really like the separate couch cushion cover. It helps the keep a tailored look and the fabric always stays in place. The arms of our couch are not as deep as the cover allows, but a little tucking at the corners made it fit just right. It stays in place with our dogs, cat and two year old playing on it. No constant tucking like the one piece kinds. It was worth the slightly higher price for the two piece style. Also, we have T-arm cushions and it does stretch to accomodate just like the remarks indicate. Great addition!
The site describes the product containing at least some elastic properties -- which is why I purchased it. It also mentions that the sofa cover should fit a couch up to 90-some inches. My couch is nowhere near 90 inches, and the cover (that turned out NOT to have any stretch) didn't come close to fitting. It was too tight length-wise to fit from one arm to the other. I was quite dissapointed too in the fact that the separate cover for three seat cushions was too BIG by almost a whole cushion! The only nice thing I can say is that the color was pretty and the piping on the cushion cover would have looked great if it fit. :( I've already boxed it up to return to Overstock...sad day.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was pretty close to the picture online.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The fabric was quite light in weight, which made it seem cheap and of poor quality. However, I sort of expected that because of it's low price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Inaccurate.
This is an amazing slipcover. It fit like a glove. It was very easy to put the 2 pieces pn.. One covered the sofa, the other was like a large pillowcase for the 3 seat cushions with a heavy duty velcro closure. We had the whole thing put together in less than 10 minutes. There was plenty of facric to tuck it in deeply at the back and sides. There is an elastic tab that forms a little bit of gather on the front of both arms that really makes it fit nicely and makes an attractive gather. The best part of all was that we were putting this light colored solid slipcover over dark, striped soda. We were concerned that the stripes might show through. The fabic is s suede micro-giber and nothing showed through. TOTALLY recommend this slipcover.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fWe purchased the tan slipcover. The site picture accurately depicts the color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Descripton was detailed and exact.
I ordered this slipcover to cover the shredded corners my cat created on my sofabed. This slipcover is a nice fabric and color (beige). It is a good fit, even for my "T" seat cushions, and there is room to spare on the sides, but it tucks in well and isn't always shifting out of place. I was very pleased with its quality for the low price.
The quality of this two piece slipcover is excellent. Neighbors comment positively on how it looks. While I like the color it isn't really the sage color I had hoped for. More brown/tan than yellow in the color. I am very happy with this slipcover because it fits my needs like easy to live with, feels good and looks good.
Fits my sofa pretty well. I really like the two piece cover because the cushions don't slip. The color is fantastic (I got red). It really adds a nice color punch to my living room. A little baggy in the arms of my sofa, but does include instructions for fixing this with craft batting. It is very soft and confortable. I really like the piping feature. Would recommend to others.
I am very happy with this slip cover. It has transformed our very old, ugly, and very comfortable couch into a couch that looks new. It only took about 10 minutes for me to put this on. It worked with our T-cushions, no problem. Our cushion length all together is 84 inches and 23 wide. The couch is 32 inches tall at the back. It pulled down to the bottom all around with a little to spare which grabbed the corners underneath, securing it nicely. There is a little bit of play in the seat cushion cover, and there is slight definition of each cushion. It looks good. But, to make my cushions appear level and as one big piece, I'm going to put a one inch layer of foam over the top inside the slip cover. Our couch arms foam is a bit flat, so I"m going to put a layer or two of foam there also which will fill out the arms under the slip cover. We put a couple of big contrasting pillows with the brown ( exactly as shown ), and a few small ones. Looks great! Shipped fast! Great price! It gave our living room a brand new look.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact match, brown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The material is good quality, feels very nice to the touch, looks as good as the picture
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I bought the sage. My boyfriend and I put the slipcover on. I found the directions somewhat ambiguous and more difficult than they should have been. On my 82" long couch, it's not very tight (the back cushions sag forward and there's nothing we can do about it). The cushion part was very tight and difficult to put on for some reason, but after use it has settled into place. We needed a slipcover in sage to match another cough that is sage, and it matches quite well. We throw blankets over both couches to mask the color difference and the sagging in the slip-covered couch.
Received this slipcover and the material and color were beautiful. Unfortunately, our sofa was too big for the cover. We have a sectional with pillows that are higher than the back. I ordered 2 covers to put on both sectional pieces but it did not fit over the larger of the pieces that has a corner piece. Could not stretch it enough to cover the piece without the pillows inside.
Beautiful cover that exceeded my expectations! Fits my sofa perfectly and does a fabulous job of covering my ugly floral upholstery! Had to steam press it, but that was no big deal. As always, very happy with Overstock products, shipping and customer service.
Very disappointed in the fit on the couch. The color and material were very nice and I was very excited when I received cover. The cover never fit "snuggly" and always looks a mess. Have actually replaced cover......waste of my money.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The red was very pretty and Iooked exactly like the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The material and color were great; the fit on the couch came no where near what the picture looked like.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fair
Bought sofa and love seat covers. They were waiting for me when I arrived back in town from a long trip. The Sofa cover was sewn crooked...had a couple small tears. Due to the fact it was sewn (lopeside???)or ( crooked) it would not fit my sofa. It appeared "twisted" and looked awkward on the sofa.Also, the material was much thinner than I expected...and needed. I attempted to return both items. One was accepted for a return, the other fell out of THERE time allowance for returns...even though they were ordered at the same time.,evidentally, they were delivered on different dates, It seems that Overstock.com determine return time by "delivery date" So, although they were ordered together, they were shipped separately, on diffent dates....one fell in the acceptable return time...the other didnt. Doesnt matter if they were ordered together. So...guess which one I have gotten STUCK with. Yes...the poorly sewn one. I cant even give it away, it is so awful! I think i will shop l;ocally from now on. If I have to pay for poor quality merhadise ...and then rebuy quality merchnadise...I am not really saving any money by shopping on Overstock.com. This purchase cost me twice the price. So,I bid Overstock a farewell. JC Penny's is closer...and returning items doesnt end up costing me twice the price of an item. In the mean time...maybe I can salvage something out of this shoddy sofa cover by making my dog a bed out of it. That is all it is good for. Hope my dog doesnt feel insulted!!! I wouldnt recommend this item to anyone.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was lighter than shown.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Didnt mention how crooked it would be sewn or how a tear would be included...
I recommend this product! It's a pleasing, versatile suede, in a really nice true red--not purple or burgundy, and not too bright. Hangs to the floor; not too short. Piping adds tailoring. I installed it, then steamed out the wrinkles once it was on the sofa. Looks nice!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Better! Online the red looked like it might be too dark, but it was exactly right. Classy & well-saturated without being to bright or too burgundy.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I am really happy with the thickness and the construction. Covers a plaid couch completely--no see through. Good fit on a large sofa. Excess tucks in nicely.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Just right.
I have two dogs and need a sofa cover that will stand up to some wash and wear. This one is very nice and feels soft to the touch. It was easy to place on my sofa and stays in place pretty well. I love the separate sleeve for the bottom cushion. The price was right and I would purchase again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color (I purchased red) was very accurate to what was shown on-line.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is very nice. It's soft to the touch and seems durable thus far.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description of product on-line.