I received this slipcover about a month ago, and I really like the fabric but the sizing is definitely for bigger love seats. My love seat is smaller than average, so when I put the two pillows in the pillow cover, a lot of fabric was left over. I had to fold over the extra fabric. It doesn't fit skin tight like my other slipcover I bought from Maytex, but overall if you need a cover it does the job. I don't think I would buy this particular one again only because it is sized for a larger love seat. For those of you with larger furniture it probably will fit.
My 2 cats had torn up the fabric on my sofa and loveseat. The construction was still good so instead of buying new furniture for them to tear up I bought these covers. They are super easy to put on and still look like slipcovers but 100% better than the torn up mess I had. The cushion covers are huge and I got 3 6ft pipe wraps from ***** and cut them the depth of the cushions and stacked 2 on top of each other on each end and between the cushions. Resulting in fuller cushions. Then tucked tucked tucked!.I got the chocolate brown and it's very pretty. So far the cats have left it alone.
I have an older Ethan Allen couch . The cover for the sofa body fits for the most part. The separate seat cushion cover is way too small, can't close the cover. It's a shame because its made really well and the welting is a nice touch. The other reason this has to go back is the color. I ordered the green because it looked like a sage green color. Its olive, jungle, dour ( my daughters description) green. I would have to change everything in the room for this color to work. So, if your couch isn't overly deep, (seat cushions) this would be nice in a different color. This color might work in a "Man Cave" with leather chairs or in a teenage boys hang-out space or in a room with dark colored floors. FYI ,our seat cushions are 31 inches deep and I have an eight inch gap in the separate seat cover.
I purchased the sofa and loveseat covers. After receiving the sofa cover I went ahead and ordered the loveseat cover. Normally I can't stand slip covers because for some strange reason I seem to be challenged by them. These are a breeze in 2 pieces. I use them because I have new furniture and my dog thinks she's a person so she's constantly on the furniture, scratching away at fabric to make herself a comfortable bed not to mention her hair. These have been washed over and over and still look new. They are so easy to put on I'm no longer challenged by slip covers. To tell you the truth, I would NEVER purchase another slip cover unless it was in 2 pieces. I rarely have to mess with it and that was always the issue with other slip covers.
I was excited to open the package because I LOVED the sage color and the feel of the suede. Then I attempted to put it on and realized immediately that there was no way this was going to fit over my loveseat. I tried every which way but there was just no way it was going to fit over the front and back. I could get it on one arm but it was not wide enough to pull over the other. My love seat is only 63" and isn't oversized nor do I have big arms or a big back cushions. According to the specs, it should have fit but it didn't. I didn't even attempt the sofa because there was no point. Very disappointing.
It is a good protection for the love seat, matches the rest of the furniture and is easy to take care of.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was a little darker, but is fine.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great stuff. Even the dog does not bother it.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
We purchased this slip cover in hopes of making our stained love seat look a little better in the kids TV room. I can't see buying a new couch for a "play" room. So order this and love it. Our love seat is on the big side with fluffy are rest and backs and this slip cover fit just great. I was worried it would be too small. It has been on for about 4 weeks now and although it has shifted and had to be put back in place. I have no problems and I love how easily I can spot clean it and it looks great afterwards. I have not washed it yet. I can add to this review when I do.
This was a gift and was just what they were looking for. Very cozy and comfy, they just love it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
I purchased covers for my sofa and loveseat. The sofa set was fine but the loveseat set ws mismatched. The cover for the seat cushions was sofa-sized. No time to send it back because I needed them for the holidays. Needs LOTS of tucking and arranging to get them smooth. Otheres may have a better experience if the size is correct.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? pretty close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. average quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
The bottom of the slipcover that fits in the seat of the sofa and love seat is small there not any tuck allowance.. It doesn't even come to the ends of couch. The couch/love seat cushion covers however are 2 times too large...You could almost double the material d around the cushions...Very hard to close with the velcro. I did keep it but it stays in my closet as an emergency backup.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was way richer on the site..very light sage.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality of material is good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not to accurated
we bought it to cover some wear and tear to our just 3 year old sofa set. bought this after a long search over different stores online. we bought both sets and the size is really ok. that was our concern when we ordered it. I once bought a one piece sofa slip cover but it would not stay. it was a pain to fix it frequently. 2 piece system really works well. very happy with the purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact match as in the picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality. really love it.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? it fits well for our loveseat. little extras that we tuck in.
I have bought and returned quite a few different slipcovers - these are the only ones I kept. They look great on my couch/loveseat - material feels nice (not too polyester-y), stays in place. Has a little "shabby-chic" look, which I like. Great product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was nicer than I thought it would be - a soft light moss green
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The fabric dewrinkled beautifully in the dryer. It has a satiny backing to slide over the couch/loveseat. Looks great even after sitting.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I would not recommend this product. the material was very thin and I am unable to get the wrinkles out even after washing,drying and spot ironing. When I sit on the sofa the material shifts and bags not to mention becoming more wrinkled. Unfortunately I threw away the packaging and cannot return. What a waste of money!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? poor
I love my slipcovers! I bought a matching set for my sofa, loveseat and chair and they are perfect. My living room has completely transformed! The directions for putting the covers on are very simple but I would say that this is a 2 person job. There are areas where the cover is a little baggy but this is very easy to disguise with some pulling and tucking. The color in the picture is very accurate (I chose the beige) and the microsuede feels lovely. I would highly recommend these to anyone.
Great material and color. Piping was an extra nice touch, as was the separate cover for the seat cushion. But unless your loveseat is 60-70" long and has arms shaped like the one in the picture, the cover will not fit properly no matter how much you tuck. So sorry to have to return as the quality was excellent!