So I like to consider myself a pretty handy gal. I was a little hesitant to mess with electricity but I thought I would give it a shot. I open up the box and find a piece of paper with an exploded view of the chandelier. Next to each piece is the description of what the piece is. "ceramic arm", "ceiling cap" , ect. Above that is chinese symbols. Am I seriously supposed to wire this chandelier with absolutely no instructions? I'm hoping to hire someone to do this for me.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? more red than pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. so far it's in pieces
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I opted to keep this chandelier, but buyer beware: it is not wired for the US and I had to change out all the sockets. Also, I did not realize I would have to assemble it, and this was very tricky. I wrapped each piece in bubble wrap to keep them from knocking together as I assembled it. What a pain in the butt, however it looks good now.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. See below
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? No