Hello, thank you for your question. Here is the information you have requested. I have just copied this from the instruction manual. I am having the manual added to this product page.
SETTING THE FOOD TEMPERATURE
Food Temperature Range:
Operating Food range: 32°F - 536°F / 0°C - 280°C
Displayable Food range: 32°F - 572°F / 0°C - 300°C
Food Alert range: 86°F - 572°F / 30°C - 300°C
1) Press the FOOD °T button until the desired food set temperature is displayed. Hold the button down to scroll quickly.
2) Press the ALERT button to turn the audio alert on, the alert symbol will appear on the display.
The temperature alert will automatically sound a 2 tone alert, a symbol will appear on the display, and the FOOD TEMP temperature will blink continuously when the FOOD TEMP temperature exceeds the food set temperature by one degree.
3) Press any button on the display and the alert will stop temporarily. The FOOD TEMP display will continue to blink as long as the FOOD TEMP reading exceeds the food set temperature.
4) If the FOOD TEMP temperature is still higher then the food set temperature after 2 minutes, the alert will activate again. It will continue to reactivate every 2 minutes until the alert is turned off or the temperature reading drops below the food set temperature.
5) Press the ALERT button until the alert symbol disappears from the display to turn the alert off.overstockcustomercare1 on Feb 19, 2013
Can you advise what the temperature range is for this product.
Mike.6395 on Sep 22, 2012Please enter a valid question.Answer This Question
Shop Overstock.com and find the best online deals on everything for your home and your family. We work every day to bring you discounts on new products across our entire store. Whether you're looking for memorable gifts or everyday essentials, you can buy them here for less.Shop O.com®IT'S ALL ABOUT THE O - OVERSTOCK.COM