Horrible, this product was horrible the only reason why I did not return it was because my husband started using the knives. It was small, ugly not at all what I was looking
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Horrible, small, ugly not at all what I was looking
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. horrible
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I did not agree with it at all
I was very dissapointed in the look of the knives once they arrived. They looked cheap. I guess I got what I paid for; cheap quality. I do not reccomend this product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same color as on site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I had purchased the cutlery online as a gift for someone. I thought from what I could see online that it was a nice looking set of knives for the prize. Well, I got what I paid for. I was too embarrassed to even give the gift after I received them. I couldn't return them fast enough. The product looked cheap and all the knives were serrated and couldn't be sharpened.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The picture only shows one knife out of the block. I didn't know all the knives were serrated.
i was shocked to see the size and quality of this set of knives. it came in a tiny box and when i opened the box the quality and size was laughable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. tiny, not as pictured
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not very good
Never buy this product - I would return except I purchased as a gift and didn't realize how bad it was until recently - doesn't cut and simple not worth even for a $1
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not the issue
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is awful = the knifes don't even fit the block that comes with it
Decent for the light-cooker - one who doesn't whip it up in the kitchen like Paula Deen can. However, not sharp. But then again - this set was around $$$ - so you can't expect much.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is sufficient for a cheap set
Good knife set for a reasonable price. Knives came sharp, and hopefully they will stay sharp as well. The largest knife does not actually fit in the knife block, which makes it a bit more of a hassle for storage. This is shown in the picture of the knife set, but I had assumed that the photo was just trying to highlight the best knife, rather than actually not being able to fit into the block.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Nice and red, same color as on website
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality knives, although a bit light. However, for the price, it was good.
The item is a knife set. However it did not cut as well as our old one. wife didn't like it. Returning product for refund. This is not first time I have returned a product. The first item was damaged when prepared for shipment. The product was damage/dented, but shipping box was not. The knife item did not perform as expected. Over all I am still happy with products from over stock and will continue to shop here. Thank You.
I broke my knife so I need to replace it. I purchased this set and I am giving them away to my son. The larger knife won't slide thru what you are cutting with ease. Like if you were cutting onions or potatoes. Had to saw thru the potatoes. Not what I am looking for.
I ordered these for my daughter as part of a housewarming. Oh wow -- did I look cheap! She said the big knife wouldn't cut a watermelon! So sad!!!!! I'm not sure where quality control is as I'm usually very happy with Overstock and the star ratings are usually reliable. Not happy at all -- and they used the knives and discarded the packaging so we couldn't return. Not a value at all.
My fiancée's favorite color is red, and we've needed to replace some broken steak knives for some time now. When I saw this set I had to get it. She loves it, and since she's happy everybody's happy. They're good quality, and a great value for the price.
It is a small set, but not tiny. I only use the knives when I cook about 3-4 times per week (whenever my kids stay with me) or the cut limes for mixed drinks or beers.. The knives are sharp and cut pretty much anything I need them to, including steak. For the price (**), I consider it a pretty good deal. The color makes them stand out in the kitchen and they are dishwasher safe. If you want an excellent set of knives, then you will quite simply have to spend the money.
Purchased these knives for myself. Very disappointed. The large knife I wanted to use to chop veggies, was not sharp enough to do,the job. The steak knives are ok, but kind of flimsy. I was going to send back, but kept them as a spare or if someone needed extra knives. Would not recommend these.