The package says 100% polyester. The paper label on the package says Polyester & Linen. The sewn in label reads Rayon and Nylon. Considering that it wont hold a crease and drapes beautifully, I would go with the later--I have never seen linen that wouldn't wrinkle. It has a beautiful sheer appearance--I could see snow falling through it. If you're looking for sage to be a greenish color you will be disappointed--much more like a khaki. BTW Club O is the bomb
I ended up sending these back. Although they were nice - I knew they were thin, just a little too thin for my needs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Well written
I ordered two pair of these for my office, one pair in chocolate and a linen pair to use underneath. Sheer on sheer. I thought "Why not?" The look is fabulous. I liked it so much I duplicated it in the master bedroom. The nubby fabric looks nice and soft. They are not privacy curtains as you can see through them some what. I like that as I can see outside. If I want privacy, I have blinds behind the curtains on the windows. I hung these on bronze Bold Pole rods that I also purchased from Overstock. It's a terrific look for not a lot of money.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was good.
These curtain panels were perfect for what I was looking for. The chocolate color is a mocha brown color and they are just sheer enough without being completely see through. I have blinds on our windows for privacy, so I wanted these drapes for aesthetic purposes more than anything. They look like a very lightweight linen fabric.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Could use some work - more pictures of the different colors would be helpful
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Item description could be more detailed with more pictures of the product and the product color choices
Just what I was looking for, added some texture to the room without blocking the light. Doesn't provide privacy as you can easily see through them, but let's natural light in too. If you need privacy, considering layering them with bamboo shades.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Just a little darker
- How is the quality of the product? Better than expected
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
I looked for linen curtains on many sites and finally settled on these. They were the best price (lowest) and as I change curtains seasonally, I didn't want to spend a fortune. These curtains exceeded my expectations. The fabric is slightly nubbed which makes it look more expensive. They are a nice natural color, go with everything, and are exactly as advertised. A great buy!.
I was pleasantly surprised at how these drapery panels worked in my particular situation. I needed panels that were either sheer or loosely woven and these were right in the middle and, therefore, gave me the look I wanted for two rooms....a great room and casual dining room.