This lamp looks just as good as you expect it to on the wall. It comes with two, metal 14 5/8' sections of cord cover and that was nice. They're stained to match the lamp. It's very easy to hang if you're not wiring it. I had to send the first one back because the swing arm was not centered correctly on the wall plate, and you can't fix this yourself. The 2nd one is off too by about 1/2" and I can live with it. The thing that does bother me is the price / quality. For $** it should be thicker metal on the wall plate, just better quality. It's almost tinney, not quite, but close. The swing arm and socket are thicker (and the shade is nice.) Since no one will be touching it they'll never know, so I decided to keep it because it does look good.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Pretty good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
This light looks pretty good, but looks can be deceiving. The metal is so thin you can not get the screws thight enough to keep it from moving, so it is always lopsided. If you extend the arm out at all it moves the light which makes it even more lopsided. The size and look of the light are nice. If the quality was better it would be a nice light.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No