I was looking for glasses to go with a crystal scotch decanter for a Christmas gift and these were perfect. Nice and heavy, easy to clean and hold a lot of liquid. Just be wise to the fact that these are not rocks glasses, I saw a lot of reviews where the buyer didn't realize they're so large. Only marginally awkward to hold with small hands because of the weight and girth of the glass.
These size glasses in fine crystal are perfect for dinner tables or just a drink to offer incoming guests. I have even used a few with fresh salad finger food on the table. always have candles lit near them, for that lovely sparkle,that makes a room festive. I would not consider them a good choice for small hands like children. They would be too large to be safely held.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the glasses are crystal,lovely look and heavy. Made in Germany, old style quality,sleek modern look.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very, if you are aware of crystal glasses, not being light wetght.
Have used this versatile tumbler for quite a few years. I had heard it had been discontinued and was very glad to find that you had it available. I would really enjoy having some of the other styles in this make. They last through family wear and tear, of daily use and the dishwasher.
Beautiful glasses-however I found them very heavy in weight. I am very happy with this purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent clear glass.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful glass without flaws.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on target
I was very surprised when my husband I received these classes they were outstanding the packaging was great nothing was cracked and are walking up ordering several sets and another set that was familiar to the outset of this time it was something similar I suggest anyone who's looking for a gift a wedding gift to purchase these classes and they are well worth it
I love the 12 oz 'ice tea' Marquis Omega I purchased years ago. The new ones, tumblers, hold the same amount but are shaped with a wider body and less tall. These tumblers are really heavy and more sharply cut. To me, they feel have the feel of cheaper European cut glass rather than crystal. Not what I expected.
Needed to find something that matched Parklane glasses purchased elsewhere. Almost perfect match. This is heavy glassware.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Glass
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate