I'm VERY happy with the chandelier. I rated good rather than excellent only because it's not TOP quality. It's good but not great!! It is hanging over my island in the kitchen. The chandelier has FOUR lights though - not three as the description mentions.. Installation was not difficult at all! The crystals probably took me 1/2 hour to put on! I would buy another if I had a place for it!!!
I love this. It comes with two options so it can hang in two different lengths. Highly recommend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. really lovely and Italian crystal
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? true
I put this chandelier above my bathtub and it looks so pretty! The only difficulty we had was attaching it to the ceiling. We had to get a bracket to make it fit the light box, which was easy to find, but a little frustrating. Otherwise putting the rest of it together went very smoothly. It's beautiful and I love the look!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? has four lights, not three
I needed a small chandelier to replace one in a bathroom . I was surprised by the quality, and I didn't find it too difficult to put together. If you want some glam, this is it.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Acccurate
This chandelier actually has four lights not three. There is a light in the center. My fixture was missing a hanging ring and had two broken pieces. Customer service was very responsive and quickly sent out replacement parts. The chandelier looks great, was as expected and best of all, was a great price!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? it is actually a four light not three chandelier
we still have not hung the chandelier, but it is lovely. it looks more expensive than what it cost! i saw it (or a very close version) in a retail store for much more money.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? no...it states it's 3 lights...it's actually 4!
First--this is actually a four light chandelier as there are three lights around the perimeter and one more in the center. The crystals are high quality and there are so many! Be forewarned however, there are NO written instructions for the fixture and crystal assembly, only drawings. With a little patience, some needle nose pliers and a picture of the completed fixture, it can be assembled in an hour or so. I bought this fixture to be hung over the sink area to bring a little (a lot!) of glamour into a southern cottage kitchen. It's the perfect touch.
I had been scouting this exact fixture on many websites and could not find it for less than $250. I even saw it in a lighting store for $350. I was shocked when I found it on Overstock .com for about half the price. With my Club O free shipping and 5% discount, I got this at a steal! The light is absolutely beautiful! I put in in my newly renovated bathroom to glitz it up hollywood style and it looks great. I did not install this, so I can't comment on how easy it is to install. I had my contractor do it. You won't find it for cheaper and you can return it if you don't like it.