Received these today and they are very beautiful - just what I was looking for. As other reviews described, the color is a beige/toast and works perfectly for me. While they were surprised by the toast color, it is exactly what I expected. Maybe it is a difference between computer monitors. Very nice - look great in living room and the stripes somehow make the room look bigger. Would recommend for sure.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Compared fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? On the money
I love these curtains. The light color is very much a beige color, so keep that in mind when ordering. They are great blackout curtains, of very nice quality. Comes packaged so that you don't even have to iron when you hang, just shake and no wrinkles. The tabs on the back of the curtain are a bit too far spaced, so the top doesn't hang exactly even, but I'm a little nitpicky. They are a great product, fast shipping. Love them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The white looking is very much a beige color. Not cream, but beige
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
These curtains are gorgeous. They are packaged so that you can hang them straight from the box without ironing. The only bad thing is they are dry clean only. But they match my room perfectly. The colors are a medium blue, a pale blue, and cream colored. They are super soft. They were also the length described and the stripes were straight and uniform.
I waited a long time to purchase these curtains, and I am very disappointed. Because of the color and material quality, I will be returning them. The color won't be a problem for everyone. I understand that different screens will display colors differently. For this reason, the description should have been more detailed and mentioned the colors at all (I am starting to think that they did this intentionally). I understood from different reviews that the lightest color would be more of a tan/sand color. The other colors would be my problem. I was looking for blue and light blue. Instead, they are a midnight blue and aqua. The light "blue" has a lot of green in it, and is pretty, just not a color I have in the room. The material will probably bother more of you, though. The material is 100% polyester, which can be fine, but it's very soft and lightweight. Unless they're sheers, curtains really should be heavier. These feel more like a thicker polyester shirt from the 70s than curtains. The stripes are also printed on the material rather than woven. These two things make them seem cheap to me. I should mention that my husband thinks they're fine. Also, they're thick and this does make them block out the light.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color never mentioned on site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not curtain quality material
I wish I had read the other review before purchasing this product. The light creamy color shown is actually a tannish beige color which is not what I want at all. Based on the colors alone, I am not even going to open the package. Ill return them or sell them elsewhere! I cant really speak on the quality of the fabric other than the misleading color shown online.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The light "cream" color is actually tan/beige/toast
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. see review
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? see review