Very beautiful ottoman, it came just as described. Leather is soft and exact color as was advertised. However the name changed from Miguel to Marbella....not sure why?!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Top Notch
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
No, I would never admit to anyone spending over $300+ on an ottoman, but it was a match for the company's same red leather chair and I needed a "foot up" tool to replace my husband's beloved (and despised by me) recliner. This ottoman is a gorgeous, deep red. It is solid enough for two people to use as a seat if necessary and wide enough for both my husband and I to comfortably use it as an ottoman at the same time. It's just a lovely, lovely piece that I'm so happy I grabbed to go with his Miguel Red Leather chair.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is less fakey reflective as shown in the photo and more a consistent deep red.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very, very, very well made.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? So-so. The description doesn't convey how large, heavy and deep a this ottoman is.