I am very pleased with this rug. Great for the low cost too! I will definitely be back to purchase more like this.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was spot-on!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Ver high quality! Thick and luxurious!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate description!
The carpet is much lighter in person. Online the undertone appears to be grey when in fact it has a brown/tan undertone without even a hint of grey. Overall the carpet is light and the majority of it is very pale beige with only 1' of dark color on each end and another 6" of ombre until the light beige. Overall the carpet itself is thick and plush. I would not have any complaints about quality except the edging was not done well on one end of the carpet for about 4-5" and you can actually see the white edging near the dark end of the rug. Looks like it shouldn't have passed quality control. Taupe in my opinion is a bad word to use to describe this rug. I would say it should be called tan/beige.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not well, more brown in reality without any grey undertones
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Mine had a defective edge, otherwise very thick and plush
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Shouldn't be called taupe, but rather tan