We purchased this rug in red and were pleasantly surprised when it arrived...it's a very attractive combination of matte & almost metallic golds, browns, reds, purples, which may sound odd but actually looks great in natural and artificial light. Not to mention the fact this rug is extremely thick & comfortable....Be warned it does shed a bit in the first few weeks but what shag rug doesn't? Really nice product for a great price...I wish we needed another one!
Love this rug. Ordered the grey and was slightly disappointed at first that it seemed mostly shades of brown, but once I unrolled it in the room it looked great! All of the color variations create interest and tie into different furniture, etc. in the room. Soft on my feet and dogs love it. Arrived very quickly as well. Good purchase!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
I loved, loved, loved this rug when it arrived with its big knobby wool. I'm writing this review after a year with light use by 2 adults and no children. Unfortunately, the rug wears poorly. All =the thick pieces have completely unwound and it stays in a state of persistent mat--flat, dull and lifeless. It's in the trash almost a year to the date of purchase. A big disappointment for a rug that started out lovely.
I was looking for a area rug, once we installed wood floors in our home. I did not want a pattern to clash with the furniture but I did not want a plain solid color either. I went with the reviews, stating the rug had a mixture of colors. The rug arrived in 3 days, and I was impressed with the quality of the wool rug. There are multiple colors,...a mixture of browns, red and small gold fibers. Being wool, it is warm, it does she'd some but again, it is a wool rug. I'm impressed with the quality, colors and look of this rug.
The rug arrived within only 2 days and exceeded my expectations!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is beautiful and very similar to the color on site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It appears to be a high quality rug.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
The rug is just what I wanted. Thick, mulit-colored and looks great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Pretty close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Rug is very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I was a little nervous about ordering a rug that I couldn't touch or feel, but I relied on the excellent reviews and took a chance. The old saying "You Get What You Pay For" did not apply here.......I Got Much More Than I Paid For ! It arrived within a week of ordering it and when I unwrapped it I was shocked at how thick and soft it was. It has a nice backing and appears to be very well made. So far no shedding. I ordered the brown for under my dining table and it looks Yummy......chairs move easily over the thick pile. Only thing I wish was different was the size.....I wish it came in 7x9
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was very accurate .....little hard to see on a small scale
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. better than expected.....thick pile.....rich colors......lots of texture
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? a little under rated
Love the rug. Was a little afraid to step back to the 70's but this rug is very nice and the colors are perfect for me. Delivery was speedy and packaging great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
I had read the previous rating and had optimistic expectations for this rug. When it arrived I truly shocked by the high quality. The Overstock description and photo does not capture the true nature of the rug. This rug has at least 3 color tones ranging from off white to a dark beige. It also has very skinny thread-like strands mixed in with the very thick long shag. This is a very interesting rug....subtle in a way but also dramatic.
The picture of the rug was pretty good. The description was lacking but the picture and the prcie said it all. So, I crossed my fingers and placed the order. I expected it to be good but when it arrived it was more than I could of asked for!! It was as good or better than the one I saw at crate and barrel for 3 times the cost!! This was an excellent rug! Thick long pile. Extremely dense. The binding was excellent. It was heavy with quality! I am more than pleased and the price was a steal! I recommend Overstock.com to write a better description and they would sell more! Thanks overstock! New York City