This item is definitely handmade...by a toddler. I received the item after taking the risk to buy a non-reviewed item and as soon as I opened it I returned it. It was beyond terrible! It looked as though someone tied some cheap, thin material into knots. There was no shag about it, do not buy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate
We bought 2 of these to go in our sunroom and are what we expected. I give them a high rating but not excellent only because I put one of then in a high traffic area and the shag gets 'mashed down', which requires me to shake every couple days. VERY good quality.
After receiving these rugs I realized that they didn't quite match the description. On the back of the rugs they are from the "paper shag" collection. Paper is exactly what they look like. They mat down and look dirty. I am not pleased with them and wouldn't recommend them. I thought they were shag scatter rugs.That is how they were described. As far as photo's, they never show accurately what things look like so I do rely heavily on description. Had I enlarged the photo I might have seen how chunky they looked, but I didn't notice it in the picture.
I am not overly thrilled with the product because of the color. The rug is full, soft and fun but I needed YELLOW and got a dirty "green/yellow/puce" shade that my 16 year old son described as "the color of puke". Not what I had in mind for my daughter's bedroom.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Did not compare at all. Expected bright yellow. Run is dirty gold or "puce" color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality seems okay