This chair is well worth much more than I paid. The back support provided is outstanding. The assembly instructions are complete, but can be confusing as only pictures are shown. Some instruction like "do not tighten all the fasteners until all have been started" would have saved a lot of time. Overall, the chair is great, comfortable, and best of all, my wife likes the way it looks.
I always must buy chairs that are comfortable because i have a back problem. For those of you out there that a willing to spend over $100 this is a very good choice it's comfortable with having the price tag of broyhill & some other famous makers whose prices are too high
I'm not sure if it just happens to my chair but it won't always hold the height adjustment and sometimes lowers itself when my husband sits in it. He is not a big man so it should stay put. It looks and feels nice and is great when it holds the height! I like that the arms lift up and out of the way.
I returned this item...I was not happy with the overall quality of this item
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As represented
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was disappointed with "plastic" quality of the metal parts of this chair.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? For the most part
It's a great quality chair. My only complaint would be the lack of adjust-ability. Luckily this was purchased as a gift for a person with very good posture, otherwise it would be a problem.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Top notch
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
Purchased chair as a gift and he seemed quite pleased to replace his old massage chair with this one! We did have to call to find out how to raise it higher as there are no instructions for it. **That may be something company should/could include** Thanks again for the prompt deliveries!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was not as detailed (brown) but close enough.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is super; it was a gift and the recipient was very pleased with the material for his office.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I have ordered a lot from Overstock and have had great customer service experience so based on that hstory, I decided to order the chair. It came in a large box on my doorstep. My husband (thankfully) assembled it in a half hour. With free shipping and my club rebate, the price of the chair was an excellent value. It isn't real leather like the last one I bought at ***, but I'm not working from home 8 hours a day, either, so it will be okay. The leather one was a Serta or Sealy chair, which flattened out in no time and your rear felt like you were sitting on a hard board. This new chair has lots more padding, even on the arms. The mettalic tone plastic parts are attractive and look rich to me. I hope it wears as well as it looks. It is a handsome addition to my new computer hutch and looks really good - it is not so big that it overpowers the desk yet my 6'2" husband and I at 5'3" both fit comfortable in it. Thanks Overstock!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accuate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I am happy with my purchase. My husband put it together with no problems. It's a comfortable chair for both my husband and I. There is a lever that raises and lowers the chair, and it's often used, as my husband and I use the chair at different heights. We don't sit in the chair for long periods, perhaps 2 hours at most, but it's very comfortable. The other thing I really like about it is the dark brown color and leather fabric, as opposed to cloth.
This chair is attractive and was easy to assemble- my 6 year old granddaughter helped and turned the allen wrench! My husband finds it comfortable- I am having a harder time- the back seems to tilt forward too far, making me feel that I need more lumbar support. So . . . it may depend on your body size as to whether this chair is comfortable. I'm 5'5, he's 6'. We are both on the thin side. The arm rests are very cushioned. The swivel, height adjustment and tilt adjustments work well.