I ordered two chairs. Both arrived with all the pieces. Chair takes about 1 hour to assemble but second chair was easier to put together. Cushions are thick and chair is very comfortable. I would recommend this office chair to anyone. Color is a pure bright white.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Bright white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
The chair itself is comfortable, but the material looks cheap (though the price reflects that). The arms were very hard to assemble and aren't as secure as I would have hoped. I think if the screws were longer, the arms would have fit better. I didn't want to spend a lot on the chair, but now I wish I had. The style looks good, just not happy with the quality of the material. The chair seems fairly sturdy when you sit on it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same but not as shiny
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Material is cheap and smells like artificial leather.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I got the white version of the chair, and it looks great. I have had it for about 6 months, and I don't have a problem with it getting dirty or looking worn out (which I was worried about). But it doesn't have a lot of cushion to it, so if this is something you need to spend a lot of time in, this might not be the chair for you.
I got two chairs in white for a duel desk setup in our home office. No problems with putting the chairs together. I had a little spot on one of the arms a few days later and some leather cleaner took it off - no problem. They are pretty comfortable. Not a really cushy seat but I haven't noticed that it isn't comfortable. Seems very sturdy and stable. It doesn't recline much and it is very hard to push back to make it recline which is actually a feature I like. Height adjust easily.