Delivery took about a week to receive in my hometown, and then another week to receive by the local delivery co. They were very thorough in checking the slight damages to the boxes to be sure nothing inside was damaged. Assembly took about an hour for my husband and son to complete. Even with measurements taken before ordering, the bed seems massive and strong. The color is a bit darker than on my computer screen...so it's darker than a chair I already owned that matched it on screen exactly. But I like the actual color better. It hides the box springs and the thick foam mattress we have also sits slightly lower into the frame. I'm very happy with this bed!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color on site is slightly lighter than actual
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good description
After months of looking for a bed that tailored to my taste, I finally came across this bed. I was attracted to the burlap look and the tall headboard, which went well with my other bedroom furniture. I ordered the bed in June and received a notice that I would receive my bed until September. To my surprise, 3weeks later, I received a notice that my item had ship and would arrive in a few days. Once I received the bed, the hardest part was getting it upstairs. The boxes were heavy, and the headboard is HUGE. The assembly of the bed was so easy, a kid could put it together. It does require a drill to drill the screws in the wood for the slats. I originally thought the bed would allow me to sleep with just mattress lying on the slats, but soon come to realize there were not enough slats for the proper support. I guess I could of added more, but just decided to get a box spring instead. The bed looks great in my room. Everyone always ask me were I got it from. The bed is sturdy, well built, and is exactly how the website described it. If I would change anything, it would be for a buy one get one free deal :-)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is exactly what was depicted on the website.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The bed has proven to be sturdy and greatly built.
This is a very large headboard which I love because my husband is 6 ft. 5 and wanted to also be able to sit up on it. The material is almond colored which is exactly what I wanted but the fabric has the look/weave sort of like burlap which gives it an interesting texture but it is not rough like burlap-hard to describe...you can see it looks sort of grainy on line and that is the burlap type weave you are seeing. I took a risk ordering this since there were no reviews on it so I hope this helps someone. I really like it. My husband assembled it with ease in half an hour...one note when you screw in the slats for the bottom...when you go to lay them in put a little pressue on the side pieces so you do not rip the inner lining like we did...made no difference to the bed but you can avoid ripping it all up..we learned quickly and it did not happen in any other spot. Also, I think the material will go with lots of bedding choices.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as shown...just like an actual almond is colored
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot On