This tablecloth is beautiful and well made. It did shrink a LOT in the wash, though it stretched out some with a steam iron. I actually made it into a woven baby wrap (for the fellow babywearing shoppers out there), and its a dead ringer for a purpose-made wrap. It measures as a short 3. It softens up beautifully after a bit of breaking in. It has a few more weaver's knots than a Didy, but you can't beat the price!
Perfect for my island in my kitchen. Just reprinted it a Charcoal gray. Matched perfect and a touch of modern
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Yes
Had a family dinner and I ordered the placemat set and napkin set to give our dining table a fresh look. I was very impressed with the quality, color, look, and pattern. These are beautiful. I highly recommend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. beautiful texture to the fabric and even better than image on-line
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate description