Looks nice but the quality is poor. Its made out of pressed board ( think thats what its called) and was already splitting at the hinges where the screws were drilled in. Supposed to be a bench too but if a child over 20lbs were to plop themselves on it the boards would definitely snap. Great for storage though. With children I dont see it lasting too long. Definitely not worth the *** we paid unfortunately. Disappointed
Has been perfect to keep toys in while not looking like a toy box. Don't have to worry about pinched little fingers thanks to the slow close hinges. Also, our two year old has decided to take a crayon to it more than once but it comes clean very easily with a Magic Eraser. Have been thinking of purchasing another for our guest room.
I'm very pleased with the toy box. I bought it for the living room to store extra blankets and pillows. It matches our furniture and looks very attractive under the window. It would make an excellent toy box as it is padded, roomy and doesn't close on it's own.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy and the material is even and straight around the decorative bottom..
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was very accurate.
I bought this for my 2 year old grandson. I really like the "soft" closure so I didn't have to worry about him hurting his hand when opening or closing the toy box. The microfiber material blends in with my other furniture so it doesn't stand out as a "toy box". I am very pleased with this product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate