I'd been thinking about buying a pressure cooker for a while, and finally took the plunge. Not sure what the other options are in terms of brands, but I have found the Practika Plus to be an excellent choice. Now that I have it, not sure what I would do without it.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality. Heavy-duty.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate on site description.
i bought 3 of them, i for me , one for my daughter who just got married and one for my nice who is getting marry in feb. this is very good size for small family, don't have to cook a lot each time. Easy to clean, even shiner than Fissler cooker. I'm going to buy more for friend's daughter if there is any promotion
I'm sure it will perform well when I do try it. Will probably cook beans for my first try. I do wish that the book had more recipes in it. I especially like that it's stainless steel and not made in China. I will not buy any food grade utensil from China, I don't trust them. I have an older, much bigger cooker that I am giving away. This is a more manageable size, and is easy to open and close, being that I have some hand issues.
I looked at many different types of pressure cookers for 3 days on many different websites and stores! Thank you to Overstock.com for providing this excellent cooker at a reasonable price in comparison to others! This is a second generation cooker and has great bottom for best results!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The same but does not apply!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good craftsmanship! The size is excellent as
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good!
This is my 2nd buy and I brougth 2 of them because it is perface size for 2 people. I need a replacement parts for my old one which is out of stock and in waiting so I decided to buy a new one for a completed replacement. It is a perferce size for 2 people. I have steam oven, microwave, rice cooker and other pans and pots. This is made in Spain and not in China. This is the most use kitchen tool. I highly recommended.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Matched 100%
Got this mostly for cooking twice a week veggies for making pure for our baby girl. It works well, it saves time and food is great. For us, we cook once in a while potatoes for making mashed potatoes for two and is just the right size. Warning: the surface is highly polished stainless so avoid using any harsh cleaning agents (including the dish sponges with pads). Also, on the bottom, it is stamped the size of the burner. We went one size larger but not on full blast (6 out of 10), and once pressure is reached, we cut the gas to minimum (2 out of 10). Works like a charm.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality, easy to use, efficient for regular size meals or baby food.
I was looking for a stainless steel pressure cooker in a smaller size and they are very hard to find. This is the perfect size pressure cooker for two. I use it mainly to prepare all kinds of beans, garbanzos, etc and it is great. If you have had a pressure cooker in the past and are used to the hissing sound, you will be pleased because this one is quiet.